Client Relationship Manager, Structured Investments - Vice President
iCapital is looking to hire a Vice President to join the Structured Investments (SI) team, specifically focused on the relationship management of broker dealers. This position will play a key role maintaining and developing current relationships working to uncover new growth or integration opportunities and prospect new relationships within the Wealth Management industry. This is a senior-level, technical role focused on the delivery and ongoing support of iCapital’s full suite of technology solutions to the broker dealer channel.
- Own select existing SI enterprise client relationships and manage the day-to-day needs of these accounts.
- Educate existing clients on new firmwide developments relevant for their business (e.g., platform enhancements, new features and offerings, corporate developments, etc.).
- Cultivate a list of prospective clients and pitch these new opportunities on the SI platform.
- Sell functionality, integrations, and asset class solutions to existing clients.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams on client launches, integrations, functionality rollouts, etc.
- Develop presentations and needed materials with significant data and analysis for projects, internal meetings, and client meetings respectively.
- Collaborate with other relationship managers and senior executives across the company to drive tactical and strategic initiatives regarding sales strategy and business development.
- Manage and lead internal projects and develop frameworks and processes for ongoing team management.
- Respond to ad hoc requests, handling platform demos and trainings, organizing and delivering quarterly reviews, attending client conferences and meetings, tracking meeting requests and follow-up deliverables, etc.
- 5-7+ years of experience in a business development and relationship management capacity, with a focus on enterprise or technology sales
- Knowledge of the Structured Investments industry is preferred
- Direct experience working for or with wealth management firms is highly preferred
- Series 7 and 63 licenses
- Designations such as CFA or CAIA are a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic mindset and able to work independently
- Demonstrated client service skills and able to carry enterprise relationships with little to no oversight
- Experience in project management is preferred
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Competent in Excel and PowerPoint
The base salary range for this role is $145,000 to $185,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three or four days. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.