Regulatory and Compliance Intern
Help Shape the Future of Fintech in the Global Alternative Investment Space:
iCapital is transforming investing in private equity, private credit, real estate, hedge funds, and structured investments by removing the roadblocks that have prevented greater participation in these private strategies. Join the FinTech company that is disrupting how individuals invest in private capital markets.
Let us invest in you - apply to our summer internship program.
Internship Experience at iCapital
From day one, you will be considered a key member of the iCapital team as you participate in a program where you will make meaningful contributions to our company and get a chance to potentially jumpstart your career with us after graduation.
Key features of our program:
- Inclusive company culture where we create a sense of belonging for everyone
- Exclusive access to the AltsEdge Certificate Program, our award-winning alternative investments education curriculum for wealth managers
- Regular iLearn seminars and platforms demos where you will learn the latest about our products
- A dynamic team project culminating in an end-of-summer presentation to senior management.
- Senior Executive Speaker seminars that provide career development, guidance, and access to top leaders at iCapital
How we have fun while we work:
- Outings with iCapital team members and fellow interns to build connections and grow your network.
- Corporate culture and volunteer activities in support of the communities where we live and work.
- Rooftop Happy Hours that showcase our impressive view of NYC.
About Compliance at iCapital:
This individual will work within the Regulatory and Compliance department, rotating between multiple teams, all of which work to ensure iCapital is adhering to Regulatory and compliance guidelines and standards to protect our business.
In your internship, as part of the Compliance team, some areas of responsibility may include:
- Coordinate projects such as new hire training programs and training deck revisions.
- Act as Code of Ethics software liaison to ensure brokerage feeds operate correctly, restricted trading lists are properly managed, and other key compliance checks and balances are maintained.
- Conduct forensic compliance testing on Code of Ethics, gift and entertainment reporting, and similar items.
- Work closely with the Compliance team and assist with any other Compliance related functions and ad hoc projects.
The ideal candidate:
- Highly inquisitive, collaborative, and a creative problem solver
- Possess foundational knowledge of and/or genuine interest in the financial markets
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to adapt to new responsibilities and manage competing priorities
- Technologically proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- A rising junior or senior in a U.S. college/university bachelor’s degree program
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorized to work in the United States*
*We are unable to offer any type of employment-based immigration sponsorship for this program
Pay Rate: $35.00/hour + relocation stipend and transportation stipend
Positions are limited so apply early!
October/November: Rolling resume review and first round interview selection
November/December: First and second round interviews
iCapital in the Press:
We are at the vanguard of using technology to democratize investing in alternatives, but don’t take our word for it. Here’s what others are saying about us:
- Five consecutive years on the Forbes Fintech 50 list, which highlights the most innovative private companies in personal finance, investing payments and crypto assets.
- Back-to-back selection to Forbes’ Best Startup Employers List.
- Two-time winner of the Money Management Institute/Barron’s Solutions Provider of the Year.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.