Facilities Coordinator, Analyst
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $169 billion in global client assets invested in 1,362 funds, as of September 2023.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for six consecutive years (2018 – 2023); a three-time selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers (2021-2023); and a three-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking to hire a Facilities Coordinator for our New York City office, which seats close to 500 employees. The Facilities team plays an integral role in creating a welcoming and fulfilling place for iCapital employees to work.
A successful candidate is hospitality and customer service-driven, able to thrive in a fast-pasted environment, and has stellar written and verbal communication skills. This individual will assist with bringing the New York office to life by maintaining daily operations and supporting employee experience initiatives. This role reports to the New York City Office Manager.
- Work alongside the facilities team to ensure all aspects of the office are clean and functioning properly.
- Respond to or escalate service requests using the Workplace request ticketing system, Freshservice.
- Support daily operations:
- Maintain office supplies, snacks, groceries, and beverages for employees.
- Manage ingoing and outgoing deliveries.
- Aid in supply ordering.
- Assist with in-office catering, meetings, and events.
- Maintain printer and copy machines.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area and conference rooms.
- Assist with managing office seating, room usage, and overall floor plans.
- Liaise with building management and external vendors (organizing deliveries, COI’s, etc.).
- Maintain a safe office environment by following company and building procedures.
- Ensure a welcoming and organized entry experience for all guests and new hires.
- Coordinate employee onboarding and offboarding tasks with the Talent Acquisition team (building access, office access, and parking passes).
- Assist with planning, setup, and breakdown of internal and external events.
- Provide back up for other members of the team during lunch, PTO, etc.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as requested.
- Able to work in person, Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (times may fluctuate due to facility needs)
- Present a professional appearance daily
- Have a friendly, approachable, and professional demeanor
- Able to maintain composure under pressure
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Able to communicate across all levels of the organization in a personable and hospitable manner
- Exert passion and enthusiasm about your work
- Proactive problem-solver with a penchant for implementing process improvements
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to see the big picture
- Intelligent, quick learner, high level of integrity, and self-confident
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and comfortable with learning new tech systems
The base salary range for this role is $60,000 to $70,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three or four days. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.