Structured Investments- Enterprise Solutions - Associate / Assistant Vice President
iCapital is looking to hire an Assistant Vice President or Vice President to join the iCapital Marketplace, Structured Investments team. This role will assist with the management, development, and maintenance of the Structured Investments eco-system on the platform for our clients. This team develops and manages the technology platform experience with many of iCapital’s largest clients, including investment banks, broker-dealers, private banks, and RIAs throughout the United States. This individual will be responsible for developing and executing our company’s strategy and solution in the Structured Investments market.
- Assist in the development and execution of the company’s overarching strategy aimed at supporting the Structured Investments business line.
- Develop new and existing relationships with investment banks, third-party distributors, and distribution partners to advance the product category for the firm.
- Maintain synchronization across various industry groups to deliver a robust platform solution addressing key stakeholders’ needs.
- Take ownership of projects and provide strong analytical support to teammates.
- Aggregate, maintain, and analyze large data sets with excellent attention to detail.
- Develop presentations with significant data and analysis for internal meetings and projects.
- Work alongside the Client Solutions team to develop meaningful measurements of success.
- Work with internal technical partners to create a product offering that meets the needs of our clients.
- Drive process improvement, in part by leveraging technology.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a trading, business development, or relationship management in the financial market industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to successfully operate in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic mindset and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated client service skills with stakeholders and clients
- Excellent organizational skills
- Desire to work in a cross-functional and collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Series 7 and 63 certifications preferred; or otherwise attained within 90 days of hire
The base salary range for this role is $110,000 to $160,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three or four days. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.