Structured Investments - Analyst
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $164 billion in global client assets invested in 1,333 funds, as of July 2023.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for six consecutive years (2018 – 2023); a three-time selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers (2021-2023); and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking for an Analyst to join the Structured Investments Distribution team to focus on operations and assist the trading department. This role will support the trading department with order entry, security set up, resolving trade breaks, and month-end closeouts. This role will report to a Senior Vice President and will work closely with cross-functional team members, vendors, and clients.
- Work with trading partners to resolve trade breaks and DKs.
- Send offering documents to RBC in order to have securities set up internally.
- Assist with opening new accounts at RBC and in Bloomberg.
- Enter orders into Axio Exchange.
- Assist with month end calendar closeouts.
- Confirm orders with RIAs, broker dealers, and issuers to ensure order accuracy.
- Run trades in Bloomberg using TOMs.
- Monitor TRACE reports and work with trading partners to correct any trades that are unmatched.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organizational skills and solid attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Able to escalate and communicate effectively
- High level of integrity
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred (or ability to pass exams within 4 months of hire date)
iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three or four days. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.