Investor Relations, Wealth Managers - Vice President
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $166 billion in global client assets invested in 1,356 funds, as of August 2023.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for six consecutive years (2018 – 2023); a three-time selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers (2021-2023); and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking to hire a Vice President to join the Investor Relations team within the Client Success department. This role will service the company’s rapidly growing client base. This individual should have desire to work with a broad range of clients within a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment. The team supports investors, financial advisors, and home office personnel, assisting them with their investments on iCapital’s technology platform, and works closely with fund sponsors using iCapital’s platform for distribution. The team’s goal is to optimize the user experience and ensure our clients’ overall success.
- Provide dedicated coverage of client accounts, working closely with internal relationship managers to support the clients’ needs and objectives.
- Provide ongoing client support, answering a wide variety of questions timely and accurately, with the goal of ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Support high-profile wealth managers in their fundraising efforts by assisting their clients through the subscription process and managing fund closings, with a strong dedication to successful client outcomes.
- Manage and mentor junior team members within a dedicated client vertical.
- Participate in or lead strategic projects.
- Collaborate with other departments to improve the user experience and internal processes (e.g., The technology team to optimize user experience through enhancements to the company’s proprietary technology platform).
- Represent the department in both internal and external meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of experience in financial services, preferably in a client service or investor relations role in alternative investments
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task and work both independently and as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Prior experience in a client service or investor relations role in alternative investments
- Prior experience at a Wealth Management firm
- Comfort with or interest in technology
The base salary range for this role is $140,000 to $180,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three or four days. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.