Research Analyst - Associate
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $166 billion in global client assets invested in 1,356 funds, as of August 2023.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for six consecutive years (2018 – 2023); a three-time selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers (2021-2023); and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is seeking an Associate who will be responsible for monitoring, updating and analyzing an existing portfolio, conducting ad hoc business development projects, and will assist with evaluating new investment opportunities.
- Oversee portfolio monitoring, portfolio analysis, and liquidity planning.
- Participate in quarterly investment updates, report on portfolio holdings, and help maintain relevant investment records.
- Liaise internally with Investor Relations, Accounting, Sales, Marketing, and Compliance.
- Create one-off business development presentations.
- Perform due diligence on private companies and their industries alongside senior team members.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in financial services (e.g., investment banking, transaction advisory services, portfolio analytics, capital markets, investment consulting, management consulting, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to problem-solve and make logical business recommendations in a fast-paced environment
- Professional demeanor with an entreupreneurial attitude and strong sense of ownership
The base salary range for this role is $85,000 to $110,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three or four days. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.