Investment Strategist - Assistant Vice President / Vice President
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $152 billion in global client assets invested in 1,210 funds, as of December 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for six consecutive years (2018 – 2023); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking to hire an Investment Strategist to join the Investment Products and Research team. This role will report to the Chief Investment Strategist and will focus on developing and delivering all aspects of iCapital’s investment strategy to external and internal stakeholders.
- Work side-by-side with the Chief Investment Strategist to support core research functions across global public and private markets, alternative investments, and asset allocation.
- Thought leadership:
- Contribute to and author weekly commentaries and periodic in-depth articles providing insights on key public market developments as well as private markets dynamics and trends.
- Market analysis and insights:
- Stay highly informed on daily market developments and help originate timely insights and trade ideas for the broader iCapital organization and our clients.
- Remain engaged with internal teams to provide timely market insights and support them with analysis and data needed.
- Meetings and presentations:
- Present market updates internally and externally, ultimately being responsible for preparation and review of deck, data analysis, and research on timely topics.
- 7+ years of experience in Macro/Markets/Investments
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Able to multi-task, while always ensuring extreme attention to detail
- Desire to go above and beyond to achieve the best possible client outcomes, whether it is for an internal or external audience
- Fast learner and able to rapidly grasp new concepts
- Passion and curiosity for global markets
- Strong writing, communications, and public speaking skills required
- Experience using Bloomberg terminal preferred
The base salary range for this role is $150,000 to $200,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together and prioritize office-first four days a week. Most employees have the option to work remotely one day a week while some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.