Software Developer in Test - Assistant Vice President
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $148 billion in global client assets invested in 1,155 funds, as of September 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 – 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking for an Software Developer in Test to work on the SIMON powered by iCapital platform. In this role, you’ll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies and engineering best practices. As a Software Developer in Test (SDET), you’ll work closely with the Development and Testing team. The ideal candidate would be an independent individual contributor who can understand existing automation test frameworks and has an ability to enhance and implement the same and should also be able to work with other engineers and product managers to support feature-based testing.
- Build and implementation of robust automated test suites.
- Integration of automated test suites with the current build and deployment processes.
- Maintenance of automated tests to accommodate changes in system design and architecture.
- Integration of Automation framework with existing tools (JIRA).
- Create/Manage/Utilize Defect workflows with automated test execution.
- Design and publish meaningful metric to support automation test creation and execution.
- Build and implementation of performance test suites.
- Perform all types of testing – Functional. API, Automation, Performance and Load
- 4+ years of experience with QA engineering delivery experience
- 2+ years of delivery within Agile SDLC/teams ideally with CICD
- Programming experience in Java with focus on behavior driven development (BDD) and test-driven development (TDD) and design patterns, ideally within continuous integration (CICD)
- Experience with Java microservices and REST APIs and exposure to React front end
- Agile development approach
- CICD: Maven, Sonar, Git, Teamcity/Jenkins, Docker
- Exposure to banking and/or finance environments preferred
- Testing: Junit, WebdriverIO, Protractor, JMeter or similar
The base salary range for this role is $120,000 to $145,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three or four days. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.