Client Onboarding - Analyst
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $152 billion in global client assets invested in 1,210 funds, as of December 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 – 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking to hire an Analyst to join our Client Onboarding Data team within the Client Operations and Reporting division. This role will provide onboarding support and customer service to iCapital’s rapidly growing investor base. The ideal candidate will be responsible for data entry and quality control. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a global team within an innovative, fast-paced organization. This role will report to the Vice President, Client Onboarding team lead.
- Maintain fund closing reports after fund launches.
- Transfer data from paper formats or files into proprietary online database to create accurate investment records.
- Confirm both receipt and completion of data quality assurance verification through the iCapital platform.
- Identify and correct inconsistencies by employing data quality control measures.
- Assist with ad hoc requests (i.e., reconciliations for acquired companies).
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Able to multi-task, and work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, demanding environment
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and advanced Excel formulas
The base salary range for this role is $60,000 to $75,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together and prioritize office-first four days a week. Most employees have the option to work remotely one day a week while some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?