Enterprise Business Development and Relationship Management - Associate
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $152 billion in global client assets invested in 1,210 funds, as of December 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 – 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking to hire an Associate to join the iCapital Solutions Enterprise RIA team. The ideal candidate will support the full team’s efforts in identifying new clients within the Wealth Management industry, specifically targeting Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs), maintaining ongoing relationships with current clients, and provide support to the internal iCapital Solutions team members. This individual will be responsible for the delivery of the full suite of iCapital’s enterprise technology solutions, spanning both alternatives and structured investments. Over time, this individual would be expected to take on additional responsibilities and carry relationships independently.
- Support the development of new and existing relationships with RIAs and support the ongoing maintenance of a broad range of existing client relationships.
- Lead platform and system demonstrations for new prospects, lead responses to RFPs, and work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams on iCapital’s suite of enterprise technology solutions.
- Collaborate with other Relationship Managers, Sales teams, and Senior Executives across the company to drive tactical and strategic initiatives regarding sales strategy and business development.
- Manage and lead internal projects and develop frameworks and processes for ongoing business management.
- Develop presentations with significant data and analysis for internal meetings and projects.
- Provide scale to the enterprise RIA team by supporting a range of ad hoc requests and creating processes to operationalize existing one-off workflows.
- 2-4 years of experience in a Business Development/Relationship Management capacity, with a focus on enterprise or technology sales or 2-4 years of experience in Corporate Development, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Management Consulting, Corporate Finance, or Law.
- Extensive knowledge of alternatives and/or structured investments
- 2-4 years of experience in Corporate Development, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Management Consulting, Corporate Finance, or Law.
- Direct experience working for or with wealth management firms is highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic mindset and able to work independently
- Demonstrated client service skills with stakeholders and clients
- Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred
The base salary range for this role is $90,000 to $105,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three or four days. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?