Strategic Finance - Associate / Assistant Vice President
iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $152 billion in global client assets invested in 1,223 funds, as of January 2023.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 – 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
We are seeking a Strategic Finance Associate or Assistant Vice President (AVP) to support iCapital’s growth by contributing to our sales and revenue planning, forecasting, financial modeling, and data analytics capabilities. This role will be highly collaborative and impactful, with opportunities to work directly with senior leadership and expand responsibilities as the company grows. This role will specifically support the sales and go-to-market strategies for iCapital Solutions, a new tech-driven line of business for the company. The ideal candidate will bring knowledge of financial modeling and data-driven problem solving, and the ability to develop cross-functional relationships in a fast-paced fintech environment.
- Drive the definition, preparation, and reporting of iCapital Solutions KPIs and technology initiatives, including platform subscriptions, P&L, headcount, hiring plans, platform usage, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Business Development, Product, Data, and Marketing to provide data-driven, strategic recommendations on topics such as pricing strategy and go-to-market analyses (e.g., market sizing; product prioritization; unit economics; customer LTV; cohort analyses; ROI of new geographies, channels, or product enhancements).
- Act as a finance partner and analytical support for senior leadership in the evaluation and execution of strategic partnerships by providing financial modeling, ad-hoc data analyses, and contract reviews.
- Partner with iCapital Solutions FP&A and Business Operations team on the operating and forecast model, platform data infrastructure and reporting, management presentations, and annual budgeting processes.
- 3-8 years of investment banking, management consulting, private equity, high-growth tech strategic finance, or corporate finance management development program
- Data-driven thinker who can translate complex problems into models that can be built and then iterated with stakeholders; strong strategic and business decision making abilities
- Organized and detail-oriented process manager who can prioritize and communicate clearly with senior leadership
- Highly collaborative relationship builder who can build rapport with colleagues at all levels and functions of the organization
- Excellent Excel skills with extensive experience developing financial models and analyzing raw data to drive quantitative analyses
- Outstanding financial analysis skills and understanding of accounting principles and GAAP
The base salary range for this role is $90,000 to $120,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three or four days. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Something looks off?