GTM Operations, Senior Analyst
Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future. Too often it’s because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium-sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
We’re a high-growth tech company changing the retirement industry. We’ve raised $500M and are backed by leading investors. Most recently, by funding from BlackRock as well as many other top investors: TPG (The Rise Fund) with SoftBank led our Series D, Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
Why RevOps @ Human Interest?
RevOps is at the core of the five major verticals of the business: Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, Onboarding & Customer Success. We are working with stakeholders to build an internal infrastructure to scale while also providing actionable insights to managers for workforce optimization.
We are a rapidly growing company and it’s essential that all teams are delivering maximum outputs.
The person in this role will be a trusted advisor to the go-to-market verticals (Sales, Partnerships, Marketing) on forecasted sales outputs, go-to-market function analyses, and non-standard deal processing.
What you get to do every day
65% - GTM Analyses
- Work closely with Sales leadership on the weekly sales forecast outputs (identifying channels that are performing over/under expectations) and ad-hoc territory planning initiatives
- Drive analyses, frame business problems, and communicate insights with a bias towards action
- Lead cross-functional strategic projects; including structuring business problems, employing solutions and measuring impact
- Perform ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations
- Coordinate with revenue operations teammates on systems and process improvements for the sales organization
35% - Contract Management
- Partner cross-functionally on deal processing, overseeing and facilitating the upgrade/downgrade/pricing amendment processing
- Learn to own and manage the deal process from end to end, and help drive efficiency and improvements in the deal making process
- Function as a liaison between Sales, Finance, and Legal to process non-standard discount and redline requests
- Manage Docusign template updates and version control
What you bring to the role
- Ability to work in an organized, efficient manner in a fast pace environment
- A passion for creative problem-solving
- 5+ years working in sales operations & contract management
- Excellent cross-functional communication, organization, and prioritization skills
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting and Salesforce best practices
- Flexibility and comfortability working with changing requirements and modular processes
- Startup and SaaS background is preferred
Why you will love working at Human Interest
Mission - Highly collaborative startup dedicated to supporting employee engagement and growth. It’s an opportunity to help solve one of the biggest unsolved problems in America: saving for retirement.
Culture - Our operating principles define how we come together as a team to do our work. They reflect Human Interest’s unique view on what’s important and what’s right. Documenting this core aspect of our culture helps employees make good decisions on their own. It also helps candidates considering career opportunities critically evaluate whether they will thrive at Human Interest.
- Customer obsession
- Long-term orientation
- Autonomous and accountable teams
- An escalating bar for talent and performance
- Fundamental optimism
Compensation - At Human Interest, there are a number of factors that are used to determine the appropriate pay range for each position. We take into account the cost of labor for each position in various markets across the US. The base salary for this position spans from a minimum of $74,800 in our lowest geographic region to a maximum of $158,125 in our highest geographic region. The salary that we offer to a new employee within this range is based on their location within the US, their relevant job-related skills, and experience. At Human Interest, base salary is one component of the overall Total Rewards package. Depending on the position, additional compensation components such as bonus, commission, and equity may be offered. All of our employees are offered a robust suite of physical, financial and mental wellness benefits.
- A great 401(k) plan: Our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation (immediately vested) and $0 plan fees
- Top-of-the-line health plans, as well as dental and vision insurance
- Generous PTO and parental leave policies
- Lyra - Enhanced Mental Health Support for Employees and dependents
- Carrot - Fertility healthcare and family forming benefits
- Candidly - Student loan resource to help you and your family plan, borrow, and repay student debt
- Monthly work-from-home stipend; annual wellness stipend
- Employee Resource Groups including Veterans, Lift Ev’ry Voice, Pride, LatinX, Families, and Women in Tech
- Fun online and regional events and celebrations and department and company offsites
- The vast majority of our positions can be 100% remote
We’re a great place to work (but don’t take our word for it)
Here’s a list of our awards and accolades:
- Certified as a Great Place To Work® (2023)
- Best Places to Work by Built In (2023)
- A Top Company by Y Combinator (2020-2023)
- America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes (2020-2022)
- Inc. Fastest Growing Companies (2021)
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We comply with CCPA guidelines. See more: https://humaninterest.com/disclosures