Senior National Partner Account Manager
Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future. Too often it’s because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium-sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
We’re a high-growth tech company changing the retirement industry. We’ve raised $500M and are backed by leading investors. Most recently, by funding from BlackRock as well as many other top investors: TPG (The Rise Fund) with SoftBank led our Series D, Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
What you get to do every day
- Work closely with the Human Interest executive team to develop & grow tech + National partners of strategic value
- Engage with senior executives and key stakeholders of tech +national partners monthly and quarterly to drive incremental growth month over month
- Lead the various teams within Human Interest to support and develop these partnerships i.e. product, partner marketing, legal, etc.
- Build mutual GTM plans with each tech partner and measure and manage execution of those strategies against partner KPI’s
- Work with the Human Interest cross-functional teams to develop the infrastructure and processes to facilitate these partnerships; including processes for escalations, integration scoping, reporting and rev share tracking
- Act as the point of contact to increase partner knowledge and proactively train partners regarding general Human Interest products, services, resources, and differentiators
- Flow easily across multiple teams to ensure internal messaging alignment, operational coordination and evangelization of quarterly partner strategy
- collaborate with marketing to ensure the execution of programs and events to drive leads, pipeline and deal progression; be able to communicate fluently with our product and engineering teams to help develop a best-in-class solution for partners
- Provide clear and organized reporting regarding partner activities and results on a regular cadence
- Provide feedback to peers and leadership regarding market intelligence, competition, knowledge gaps and other valuable insights gained while working with partners
- Deliver stakeholder presentations and recommendations to partners including economic justifications, revenue share reports, and monthly summary reporting in line with agreed expectations
What you will accomplish
- Develop strategic plans and identify cost efficiency opportunities through tech rebates, cost of client acquisition, rev share and partner appreciation incentives
- Play a vital role in the continued growth of our Technical Partnership Arm
- Execute a thorough and comprehensive process to develop “win-win” partnerships
- Understand targeted partners and develop a unique value proposition for a Human Interest relationship
- Create a working ecosystem between identified partners and our internal team members.
- Meet significant targets and goals with minimal oversight and direction on a daily, weekly, or even a monthly basis
What you bring to the role
- Courage, Passion, Resilience and Drive
- Core Competencies: Organizational Leadership, Strong Business Acumen, Strategic Insights, Trusted Advisor, Strategic Sales Planning, Sales Team Leadership.
- Professional Competencies: Adaptability, Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Influencing Impact, Judgement, Collaboration, Executive Maturity/Presence, Value Selling, Analytical Problem Solving, Organized & Disciplined, Initiates/Embraces Change.
- Advanced CRM experience to manage the sales process and forecast sales
- Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong understanding of the Human Interest partner process, demands and needs for continued success
- Willing to flex with constant change and day-to-day competing priorities
- Be a team player
Why you will love working at Human Interest
Mission - Highly collaborative startup dedicated to supporting employee engagement and growth. It’s an opportunity to help solve one of the biggest unsolved problems in America: saving for retirement.
Culture - Our operating principles define how we come together as a team to do our work. They reflect Human Interest’s unique view on what’s important and what’s right. Documenting this core aspect of our culture helps employees make good decisions on their own. It also helps candidates considering career opportunities critically evaluate whether they will thrive at Human Interest.
- Customer obsession
- Long-term orientation
- Autonomous and accountable teams
- An escalating bar for talent and performance
- Fundamental optimism
Compensation - The on-target earnings (OTE) range target for the role seniority described in this job description is $170,000 - $180,000. Final offer amounts depend on multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise, geographic location, compensation/equity mix, and market data. This position may also be eligible for additional incentives such as equity awards, short-term incentives, or sales compensation.
- A great 401(k) plan: Our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation (immediately vested) and $0 plan fees
- Top-of-the-line health plans, as well as dental and vision insurance
- Generous PTO and parental leave policies
- Lyra - Enhanced Mental Heath Support for Employees and dependents
- Carrot - Fertility healthcare and family forming benefits
- Candidly - Student loan resource to help you and your family plan, borrow, and repay student debt
- Monthly work-from-home stipend; annual wellness stipend
- Employee Resource Groups including Veterans, Lift Ev’ry Voice, Pride, LatinX, Families, and Women in Tech
- Fun online and regional events and celebrations and department and company offsites
- The vast majority of our positions can be 100% remote
We’re a great place to work (but don’t take our word for it)
Here’s a list of our awards and accolades:
- Certified as a Great Place To Work® (2023)
- Best Places to Work by Built In (2023)
- A Top Company by Y Combinator (2020-2023)
- America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes (2020-2022)
- Inc. Fastest Growing Companies (2021)
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We comply with CCPA guidelines. See more: https://humaninterest.com/disclosures
Something looks off?