Revenue Enablement Manager
Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits.
Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future. Too often it’s because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium-sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
We’re a high-growth tech company changing the retirement industry. We’ve raised $500M and are backed by leading investors. Most recently, by funding from BlackRock as well as many other top investors: TPG (The Rise Fund) with SoftBank led our Series D, Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
Revenue Marketing & Enablement is the backbone of the Revenue team, supporting Sales, Partnerships, Customer Onboarding, Financial Operations, and Customer Success. This dynamic team seeks an imaginative, adaptable, and people-centric leader passionate about developing exceptional sales and customer success talent and helping teams achieve their revenue goals. The Revenue Enablement Manager will work closely with field leaders, Revenue leaders, Partner Marketing, and other Enablement team members to design, develop, and deliver practical, impactful, and effective learning programs for new and seasoned members.
The outcome you are driving is faster ramped, quota-crushing AE, SDR and PAMs on an already high-performing revenue team. You’re the right fit for this role if you have led a successful sales career and, additionally, have a passion for the adult learning process, seek out collaborative environments, thrive on problem-solving, and default to action. And as we go 24,791 mph, you should be comfortable with change.
What you get to do every day
- Lead exceptional programs for revenue training, continued education, product readiness, and more
- Support planning and execution of kick-offs and summits with objective-specific outcomes aligned with critical business priorities
- Create and deliver compelling and engaging enablement content, including auditing content to ensure it’s up-to-date
- Develop and maintain onboarding and ongoing training plans for the sales and partnership teams; create buy-in from key stakeholders
- Own the strategy and execution of the training and development programs for our client-facing teams, including heavy cross-functional work internally to determine enablement priorities to ensure the highest level of business impact
- Funnel enablement requests and develop a plan of action to execute the request while strategically balancing the use of individualized training, group interactions, and self-serve resources across a variety of media
- Ensure program scalability as the organization grows
- Monitor program engagement and effectiveness
What you will accomplish
- Develop learning and development plans for both new hires & established team members in the areas of product knowledge, sales proficiency, industry awareness, and process change management
- Establish key cross-departmental relationships to recruit advocates for revenue enablement. Maintain close relationships with other enablement team members. Establish your role as a go-to resource for team leads to improve performance in sales and partnerships reps continually
- Drive impact and efficiency across functions by continuously assessing the skill gaps and developing programs that resonate with managers and team members to ensure readiness and continuous improvement
- Work with trainers and coaches to ensure onboarding and coaching handoff is smooth and effective.
- This role may require you to facilitate training, particularly continuing education in team meetings or other ad-hoc sessions.
- Create sales tools, call libraries and help support (with marketing) creation of customer-facing content that supports the sales cycle.
- Work closely with sales mentors and RDs/AVPs, making them aware of observations in coaching and how they can help
- Continually seeking out optimization opportunities within our sales and enablement organizations
What you bring to the role
- Demonstrated domain knowledge of sales, e-commerce, and SaaS
- You are quick, scrappy and deliver high quality results (be outcomes-driven)
- 3+ years of experience in content or related Learning and Development
- Minimum 2 years of experience designing learner-centric training content
- You like creating training decks and presentations while keeping the audience in mind. We like short, precise and concise; don’t like verbosity
- Experience with change management to deploy new and uplevel existing enablement programs
- Experience creating/writing curriculum in the forms of presentations, interactive sales exercises, and other sales training content development
- Excellent public speaking, presentation, teaching, facilitating, and writing skills with experience providing training to a diverse set of sales teams at all levels
- Experience working with Salesforce, Highspot, Gong, and Outreach or similar tech stack (preferred)
- Well-versed in problem identification, needs and learner analysis, educational strategies, curriculum strategies and requirements scoping, adult learning theory, implementation strategies, and effective evaluation and feedback methods
- Strong project management and process development skills, and can work independently with cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong networking and relationship-building abilities
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Experience in Docebo is a plus
- BA degree or equivalent years of experience required
Why you will love working at Human Interest
Mission - Highly collaborative startup dedicated to supporting employee engagement and growth. It’s an opportunity to help solve one of the biggest unsolved problems in America: saving for retirement.
Culture - Our operating principles define how we come together as a team to do our work. They reflect Human Interest’s unique view on what’s important and what’s right. Documenting this core aspect of our culture helps employees make good decisions on their own. It also helps candidates considering career opportunities critically evaluate whether they will thrive at Human Interest.
- Customer obsession
- Long-term orientation
- Autonomous and accountable teams
- An escalating bar for talent and performance
- Fundamental optimism
Compensation - The on-target earnings (OTE) range target for the role seniority described in this job description is $94,000 - $100,000. Final offer amounts depend on multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise, geographic location, compensation/equity mix, and market data. This position may also be eligible for additional incentives such as equity awards, short-term incentives, or sales compensation.
- A great 401(k) plan: Our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation (immediately vested) and $0 plan fees
- Top-of-the-line health plans, as well as dental and vision insurance
- Generous PTO and parental leave policies
- Lyra - Enhanced Mental Health Support for Employees and dependents
- Carrot - Fertility healthcare and family forming benefits
- Candidly - Student loan resource to help you and your family plan, borrow, and repay student debt
- Monthly work-from-home stipend; annual wellness stipend
- Employee Resource Groups including Veterans, Lift Ev’ry Voice, Pride, LatinX, Families, and Women in Tech
- Fun online and regional events and celebrations and department and company offsites
- The vast majority of our positions can be 100% remote
We’re a great place to work (but don’t take our word for it)
Here’s a list of our awards and accolades:
- Certified as a Great Place To Work® (2023)
- Best Places to Work by Built In (2023)
- A Top Company by Y Combinator (2020-2023)
- America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes (2020-2022)
- Inc. Fastest Growing Companies (2021)
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We comply with CCPA guidelines. See more: https://humaninterest.com/disclosures
Something looks off?