Trelora Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Agent
Note: Applicants must hold an active driver's license and state Real Estate license, as well as have access to a personal vehicle as daily local driving is required. We love to gather with our team members across the country from time to time, so this role will may require occasional quarterly or annual travel.
We are expanding to the Ohio market in the coming months and want to connect! This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly merged Houwzer|Trelora team! You can read more about this here. Each entity is now maintained under the Newfound brand. During the interview process, you will interact with team members from Houwzer and Trelora, as we are still integrating all of our systems and company information, so don't be confused by multiple email domains. We appreciate your flexibility and understanding where you may only see one company name.
Here's What You'll Do
Real Estate Agent wanted to join our highly positive real estate team! This is a unique opportunity to help us grow in a new market, and will offer a variety of experiences with clientele in the field, interacting with partnerships and managing contracts. If you are looking for a place where you can make a positive difference for clients and are a valued team member, then this is the position for you. We are looking for mature and compassionate real estate agents to help us meet our goals, grow the company and allow for a harmonious environment. As a rapidly growing company, the room for upward mobility is tremendous. We offer mentorship and growth paths for agents at all different experience levels.
As a Real Estate Agent you will possess attributes that consistently include being customer-focused, an excellent communicator, direct and detail-oriented. You will be expected to maintain a positive attitude and work ethic, be highly motivated to learn, be a self-starter, a dedicated team player and ultimately a ‘people person’ who is ready to show up and be the face of our organization. You’re a point of knowledge for all aspects of the home buying and selling process and you know what it takes to manage every aspect of the journey. You are a process oriented individual and you thrive under pressure. You can delegate responsibilities to others when needed, and excel at keeping a team on task. You’re an expert negotiator and constantly looking for ways to elevate the customer experience by going that extra step with a goal to allow the client to retain as much equity from their home as possible. As a dynamic, high-growth organization, we will change and evolve, with your help. This means your role and responsibilities are subject to change and evolve based on our organization's needs to best serve our customers and fulfill our mission.
- Conduct new business acquisition activities, such as lead follow-up and appointment setting, performing CMAs, home price valuation and contract negotiation
- Report on sales activity/pipeline and book of business in our CRM /proprietary software
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Never settle for the status quo; be an ambassador for Houwzer|Trelora to disrupt the real estate industry and be a game-changer for streamlining the real estate process.
- Resident expert for real estate agent knowledge, tools, and understanding of designated markets
- Maintain own book of business; can successfully handle buy and list transactions
- Facilitate communications with buyers, sellers and any additional parties
- Communicate consistently with clients to ensure a smooth transaction and remain a primary point of contact for clients, co-ops, lenders, appraisers, title companies and closing attorneys
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of all real estate contracts, addendums, title work, settlement statements, lending process, net sheet, and costs associated with buying and selling, and have knowledge of their preparation
- Perform proper record keeping and maintain compliance with local Real Estate Commission
To Get in the Door, We Need You to Have:
- Real Estate License: Must have an active Real Estate License in Ohio
- Must have multiple active RE licenses, or be willing to become licensed in multiple states
- Experience in real estate with a track record of winning business, exceeding objectives, and delighting customers
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and tech environment, and has the ability to embrace new technologies and services
- Strong business acumen, professionalism, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be tech-savvy and thrive in a modern approach to real estate
- Must have experience of how to obtain knowledge and trends of the real estate market in all local communities
- Experience managing sales and book of business using a CRM; Google Suite is preferred
- Flexible availability, including weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on a team
- People person: An innate love for working and collaborating with people. Good at understanding strengths/preferences in others and will default to picking up the phone when needed.
- Attention to detail: Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Customer experience: Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining business relationships, professional written and verbal communication, customer advocacy, and altruism.
- Digital literacy: Understanding of relevant job systems, successful navigation of online and other digital resources to streamline processes. Demonstrated by mastery of leveraging existing technology, pursuit of discovering and mastering new systems, and understanding/use of social media to reach business goals.
- Accountability: Mastery of time management, critical thinking, problem-solving, and attention to detail. Ability to work under pressure while anticipating needs and acting proactively. Demonstrates organizational knowledge sharing/visibility and communication.
- Innovation and Creativity: Mastery of conceptualizing and brainstorming creative solutions, content creation, and leading experimental or "outside of the box" initiatives.
- Growth Mindset: Mastery of inter and intra-departmental collaboration, flexibility to adapt to changing team and company needs, and staying on top of industry best practices.
Who is Houwzer?
At Houwzer, our vision is to become the best real estate company in, and for, the world. We’re the first certified BCorp in the real estate industry, and we pride ourselves on being a next-generation brokerage and home services company built around our clients and their experiences. What exactly does this look like? Well, it looks like paying our amazing real estate agents and mortgage advisors a steady salary and setting them up for success with training and administrative support. It also looks like offering a one-stop-shop experience to homeowners, guiding them seamlessly through the entire transaction with less stress. Houwzer helps homeowners save when they sell and trust when they buy because we give our agents the security to prioritize the unique needs of each client. We live up to the #HouwzerHype by keeping our focus on the quality of service we provide and valuing our team members and communities.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Houwzer, we have set out to become the best real estate company in, and for, the world. To be the best, it's crucial we have a variety of perspectives and approaches, which means we are building a team inclusive of different races, genders, ages, religions, identities, and experiences. Come see what the #HouwzerHype is all about. We'd love to have you here!
Something looks off?