National Sales Representative (Hippo Builder Insurance Agency)
About Hippo Builder Insurance Agency:
Hippo provides the world’s first home protection platform to create a world-class Insurance Service. Hippo Builder Insurance Agency (HBIA) is Hippo’s dedicated agency for new builds servicing homebuyers. HBIA takes pride in exceeding customer expectations. As an affiliate to home builders in the US, HBIA understands the complexities presented in each state. HBIA has leveraged the latest technology to offer a tech-forward, digital home insurance buying experience.
We believe that insurance should protect your home and the things you treasure with policies designed for modern lives and proactive protection that helps you care for your home. Our aim is to help you avoid issues before they become costly problems because the best claims experience is the one you don’t have. To empower our employees and customers to make the best decision for their new home. Our goal is to remove all the unnecessary guesswork in securing the right home insurance policy. Let us take the worry off your shoulders and help you choose the right insurance policy for you and your family’s new home.
About this Role:
Hippo Builder Insurance Agency is seeking Joint Venture Insurance Sales Agents who will help customers by providing them insurance products from Hippo and our carrier partners. This role will enjoy a base salary of $40,000 plus bonus and a multitude of leads. On target earnings (in addition to salary) could total up to $90,400.
We’re seeking an experienced insurance professional who is willing to think outside the box with a whole new approach to policy sales. Do you love helping people, have a natural empathy for others, and helping them find solutions and solve problems? Are you able to make outbound calls on warm leads with confidence? Do you have prior experience in personal lines insurance policy sales in a multi-carrier environment?
What You’ll Do:
- Provide superb customer support and assistance via chat, phone, and email
- Process new policy requests quickly and thoroughly
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of our customers, you will act with customers in mind; establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
- Prior experience in Property or Homeowner’s insurance is required
- Must have a current and active Property & Casualty license to be considered
- Experience selling multiple carriers is needed
- Exposure to Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and diverse environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and directed; the ability to collaborate is a must, but you will be autonomous and expected to succeed without heavy direction
- Strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to help others solve problems
- Flexible and willing to do what is needed to get great work done
- A natural inclination to work within a culture that is fast-paced and dynamic Bachelor’s degree preferred
Benefits and Perks:
Hippo treats its team members with the same level of dedication and care as we do our customers, which is why we’re fortunate to provide all our Hippos with:
- Healthy Hippos Benefits - 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision plan options for our team members AND their families (yes, you read that correctly). As well as 401(k), long & short-term disability, employer-paid life insurance, flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Training and Career Growth - Paid training opportunities and countless internal career growth opportunities.
- Award-Winning Culture - Recognized by BuiltIn and Inc. Magazine as a top place to work - we value integrity, inclusiveness, empathy, and being proactive and dedicated.
- Little Hippos Program - We offer 12 weeks of parental leave for primary and secondary caregiver.
Hippo Builder Insurance Agency is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Hippo Builder Insurance Agency applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Hippo Builder Insurance Agency applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact us to make the need for an accommodation known.