Senior Salesforce Administrator
Role: Senior Salesforce Administrator
Location: Austin, TX/ Palo Alto, CA
Hippo is a high-growth technology-first company that is challenging the insurance industry. Our approach is to offer unique, modern home protection offerings thanks to our own insurance software, incorporating smart home monitoring and proactive protection services, and offering a one-of-a-kind online experience. Led by a strong team of passionate business and technology veterans, we're looking for great IT professionals to join our talented team.
About This Role
We are looking for a Sr. Salesforce Administrator to help us expand our CRM capability as we continue our growth trajectory. Primary roles include technical, hands-on implementation and administration of CRM and Unified Communications systems, supporting day-to-day end-users and system operations, and implementing advanced cloud technologies. Our current suite of solutions includes CRM (Salesforce.com), Video Conferencing (Zoom), Contact Center (Customer.io, Gong and more), Unified Messaging (O365), and support for the Amazon Connect telephony system.
In addition to relevant experience, an ideal candidate brings energy, enthusiasm, responsibility, maturity, and a spirit of collaboration to the team. We’ll also be looking for:
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Ability to work independently and with a strong sense of system ownership
- Firm understanding of CUCM call routing, device pools, codec configurations, dial-peers, and partition management required
- Strong understanding of the SFDC platform with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com and Amazon Connect environment with 200+ users
- Administer, configure, and support Hippo’s Unified Communications infrastructure
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations, including service and call center integrations with cloud providers
- Work with our PMO team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Effectively act as the liaison between internal users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to end users
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
- Independently researches and resolves complex phone or video problems
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a unified communication’s, voice, video, and/or collaboration environment
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified highly desired
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Experience with AWS or Azure cloud providers
- Experience designing, deploying, and maintaining call and service centers
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Experience with insurance preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Experience in implementation, training, and documentation
- Bachelor's degree in related technology required
Benefits and Perks
- Hippo treats its team members with the same level of dedication and care as we do our customers, which is why we’re fortunate to provide all of our Hippos with:
- Healthy Hippos Benefits - 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision plan options for our team members AND their families (yes, you read that correctly). As well as 401(k), long & short-term disability, employer-paid life insurance, flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Training and Career Growth - Paid training opportunities and countless internal career growth opportunities
- Award-Winning Culture - Recognized by BuiltIn and Inc. Magazine as a top place to work - we value integrity, inclusiveness, empathy, and being proactive and dedicated
- Flexible Time Off - You know when and how you should recharge
- Little Hippos Program - We offer 12 weeks of parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers.
The base pay range for this role is $95,000 - $142,000. The SF Bay Area base pay range for this role is $110,000 - $166,000. Exact compensation may vary based on several job-related factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, experience, education/training, location, business needs and market demands.
Hippo is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Hippo’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Hippo applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Hippo’s People Team to make the need for an accommodation known.
Something looks off?