Business Development Representative
Hop on the Rocket Ship with Texas' Fastest Growing FinTech Startup 🚀
We're looking for our next generation of Business Development Representatives (aka Financial Technology Advisors) to play a pivotal front line role within our Sales & Marketing organizations to uncover sales opportunities for our suite of Autonomous Software. You'll be responsible for outreach into target accounts to identify and generate new leads, as well as manage the inbound and outbound lead activity for your named accounts, qualifying active buying interest and uncovering opportunities.
No financial knowledge is required to be successful in this role! We'll help you learn about financial supply chain (FSCM) processes and challenges, our HighRadius solutions and sales methodology which will put you on a path for promotion to the Account Executive role.
Your Day to Day:
- Introduce HighRadius products to potential customers through outreach via phone calls, social messages, emails campaigns and follow-ups to develop pipeline opportunities within target accounts.
- Follow up with active inbound leads and manage prospects with the ability to articulate value propositions, navigate objections, and foster relationships.
- Work closely with the entire sales organization to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend our reach into target accounts.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure that inbound marketing campaigns are integrated with other marketing efforts ensuring a seamless user experience for customers.
What You'll Need to Be Successful:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field with 3.2 GPA required
- Strong rapport building and communication skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven, efficient, organized, resilient, persistent, highly motivated to achieve results
- Ability to adapt to an analytical, research focused mentality and environment
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?