Director, Digital Finance Transformation - New York
We're looking for our next Director, Digital Finance Transformation to join the team! In this role, you will be focused on helping CFOs and finance leaders transform their finance landscape through the use of cutting-edge technology. Your goal is to not only ensure our customers' success, but also to expand HighRadius' relationships, grow our client portfolio, and generate revenue. This is an exciting opportunity to leverage your background in finance transformation in a new and challenging way, not to mention increase your financial upside.
You're a great fit if you've worked in the advisory space in a previous role working with external customers; have expertise in financial processes like Record-to-Report (R2R) or Order-to-Cash (O2C), are results-driven, resilient, adept at stakeholder management, and you thrive in a fast-paced growth environment.
This role will be based out of the New York City metropolitan area covering prospective clients in the region. Regular regional travel to meet with prospects is expected.
- Serve as a consultative trusted advisor to a portfolio of existing HighRadius customers, with a core focus on developing and closing new business opportunities
- Build relationships with executive leaders and key client stakeholders to drive high levels of satisfaction and product adoption
- Conduct assessments to understand customer pain-points and develop roadmap and business cases for customer's finance transformation using HighRadius solutions.
- Achieve monthly sales targets and monthly recurring revenue quotas on a consistent basis. Manage and forecast sales activity and opportunities by flawlessly executing the HighRadius sales process and playbook
- Partner with internal HighRadius teams in coordinating communication and action plans to drive desired outcomes for customers
- Attend in-person meetings on client site, as well as industry events, such as user groups, trade shows and conferences to build and manage relationships with prospective and existing customer base
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or adjacent field
- 7+ years of experience in management consulting with experience in Record-to-Report (R2R) or Order-to-Cash (O2C) finance workflows
- Ability to communicate value to senior level executives and proven experience in building and sustaining strong strategic relationships
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage to strategic, consultative selling tactics and techniques
- Ability to travel to client sites & industry events up to 40% of the time
Perks & Benefits:
- Performance-based bonus or commission (for eligible roles)
- Competitive benefits, 401k matching plan and wellness resources
- Opportunity to earn stock options for top-performers
- Paid parental leave
- Paid company & flex holidays
- ZINGy environment: quarterly events, team outings, and MORE!
For California, Colorado, New York City, & Washington Residents Only: Salary Minimum: $145,000 Salary Maximum: $220,000
The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the HighRadius salary range for this position in California, Colorado, New York City, & Washington. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of HighRadius’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, commissions, or other variable performance related pay. In addition, HighRadius provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).