Join the FASTEST GROWING HighTech Software company on the planet. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career, be a part of a FUN and dynamic culture with great people. If you ready to take your career to the next level, create your own financial future, and have unlimited opportunity, then HighRadius is the place to be!
Our sales organization is looking for Account Executives to join a team that is focused on transforming finance processes for the Office of the CFO, emphasizing on closing new business. We are seeking playbook-obsessed sellers that have a strong track record selling into the C-Suite of Fortune 1000 companies. You're a great fit if you are results-driven, resilient, adept at stakeholder management and thrive in a fast-paced growth environment.
This role will be based out of the Los Angeles metropolitan area covering prospective clients based on the West Coast. Regular regional travel to meet with prospects is expected.
- Serve as a consultative trusted advisor with a core focus on developing and closing new business opportunities with prospective or existing HighRadius customer
- Manage a portfolio of customers at various stages of sales cycle with leads developed by the HighRadius partner network
- Drive a consultative, value-based sales cycle, partnering with technical teams to conduct assessments to understand customer pain-points and develop roadmap and business cases for customer's finance transformation using HighRadius solutions.
- Manage and forecast sales activity and opportunities by flawlessly executing the HighRadius sales process and playbook
- Attend in-person meetings on client site, as well as industry events, such as user groups, trade shows and conferences to build and manage relationships with prospective customer base
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or adjacent field
- At least four years of experience in selling enterprise application SaaS solutions to the C-Suite, ideally selling directly to the Office of the CFO.
- Ability to communicate value to senior level executives and proven experience in building and sustaining strong strategic relationships
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage to strategic, consultative selling tactics and techniques
- Ability to travel to client sites & industry events up to 40% of the time
Perks & Benefits:
- Performance-based commission
- Competitive benefits, 401k matching plan and wellness resources
- Chance to earn stock options for top-performers
- Paid parental leave
- Paid company & flex holidays
For California, Colorado, New York City, & Washington Residents Only: Salary Minimum: $120,000 Salary Maximum: $160,000
The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the HighRadius salary range for this position in California, Colorado, New York City, & Washington. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of HighRadius’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, commissions, or other variable performance related pay. In addition, HighRadius provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).