Director, Digital Finance Transformation - Boston
Our Enterprise Sales organization is looking for a Digital Transformation Director to join the team. This role will be focused on digital transformation within the Office of the CFO, emphasizing on building and retaining revenue growth. The ideal candidate will be results-driven, resilient, adept at stakeholder management, and thrives in a fast-paced growth environment. We are seeking candidates from Management Consulting backgrounds that have strong domain knowledge within Record-to-Report (R2R) or Order-to-Cash (O2C) workstreams and actively participate in the business development process of consulting engagements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career and be a part of a rapidly-scaling high-growth leading FinTech company in the autonomous finance space. Now is the perfect time to join HighRadius if you're ready to take your career to the next level and have limitless growth trajectory.
This role will be based out of the Boston metropolitan area covering prospective clients in the region. Regular regional travel to meet with prospects is expected.
- Serve as a consultative trusted advisor with a core focus on developing and closing new business opportunities with prospective or existing HighRadius customer
- Manage a portfolio of customers at various stages of sales cycle with leads developed by the HighRadius partner network
- Conduct assessments to understand customer pain-points and develop roadmap and business cases for customer's finance transformation using HighRadius solutions.
- Manage and forecast sales activity and opportunities by flawlessly executing the HighRadius sales process and playbook
- Attend in-person meetings on client site, as well as industry events, such as user groups, tradeshows and conferences to build and manage relationships with prospective and existing customer base
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or adjacent field
- 7+ years of experience in management consulting with experience in Record-to-Report (R2R) or Order-to-Cash (O2C) finance workflows
- Ability to communicate value to senior level executives and proven experience in building and sustaining strong strategic relationships
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage to strategic, consultative selling tactics and techniques
- Ability to travel to client sites & industry events up to 40% of the time
Perks & Benefits:
- Performance-based bonus or commission (for eligible roles)
- Remote flexibility for certain roles
- Competitive benefits, 401k matching plan and wellness resources
- Opportunity to earn stock options for top-performers
- Paid parental leave
- Paid company & flex holidays
- ZINGy environment: quarterly events, team outings, and MORE!