The Program Director will play a key leadership role on the Consulting team as we continue on our high-growth journey. In this role, you'll be a hands-on leader, managing multiple complex cloud-based SaaS integration projects from start to finish. You will become a trusted adviser to our customers, building strong relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders, leading a team to deliver the highest customer satisfaction. You're a great fit if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a dynamic, collaborative leader that has a track record of rallying and mentoring teams to success.
Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Build and strengthen relationships with assigned portfolio of external and internal stakeholders to drive a high-quality experience for our clients.
- Orchestrate and lead HighRadius implementation services and affiliated projects for assigned portfolio of clients (5-10), including activities such as developing plans, estimations, defining scope, facilitating change management, negotiations, etc
- Provide insights and industry experience in building and iterating upon best practices and benchmarks from completed projects. Resulting to a high satisfaction and low-effort experiences for our clients.
- Achieve strategic trusted adviser level relationship with Clients. Create a win-win solution for clients and HighRadius, balancing interests to drive value and ROI for all
- Manage client expectations, risks and project issues. Triage client escalation while working with CVMs and HRC leadership.
- Anticipate and mitigate change in scope, ensuring that project is delivered on-time and on-budget. Conduct and implement a balanced scope and change request process.
- Lead and enable an agile, customer-obsessed team of project managers and consultants
- Identify and provide org change management assessment to determine OCM requirements (training, communications, benefits realization)
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years of progressive consulting end-to-end project management experience, including experience working with external clients.
- Experience in functional or technical role program managing O2C implementations
- Independent thinking with keen problem solving skills
- High organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel up to 40%