Mid-Market Account Executive
HighRadius is looking for Mid-Market Account Executives with experience in selling to the Office of the CFO to join our rapidly growing US sales team in our mid-market segments. In this role, you'll work closely with Fortune 1000 prospects and their finance executives to demonstrate HighRadius' value, helping modernize workflows within the Office of the CFO. The ideal candidate will have experience in selling to the Office of the CFO, be results-driven, resilient, adept at managing executive-level stakeholders, and will thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. We are seeking candidates from Management Consulting backgrounds or B2B SaaS backgrounds that have strong domain knowledge within Record-to-Report (R2R) or Order-to-Cash (O2C) work streams and experience in participating in the sales process of consulting engagements.
This role will be based out of the Los Angeles metropolitan area covering prospective clients based on the west coast. Regular regional travel to meet with prospects is expected.
- Serve as a consultative trusted advisor with a core focus on developing and closing new business opportunities with prospective or existing HighRadius customer
- Manage a portfolio of customers at various stages of sales cycle with leads developed by the HighRadius partner network
- Conduct assessments to understand customer pain-points and develop roadmap and business cases for customer's finance transformation using HighRadius solutions.
- Manage and forecast sales activity and opportunities by flawlessly executing the HighRadius sales process and playbook
- Attend in-person meetings on client site, as well as industry events, such as user groups, trade shows and conferences to build and manage relationships with prospective and existing customer base
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or adjacent field
- 7+ years of experience in management consulting with experience in Record-to-Report (R2R) finance workflows
- Ability to communicate value to senior level executives and proven experience in building and sustaining strong strategic relationships
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage to strategic, consultative selling tactics and techniques
- Ability to travel to client sites & industry events up to 60% of the time
Perks & Benefits:
- Performance-based bonus or commission (for eligible roles)
- Competitive benefits, 401k matching plan and wellness resources
- Chance to earn stock options for top-performers
- Paid parental leave
- Paid company & flex holidays
- ZINGy environment: quarterly events, team outings, and MORE!
For California, Colorado, New York City, & Washington Residents Only: Salary Minimum: $90,000 Salary Maximum: $125,000
The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the HighRadius salary range for this position in California, Colorado, New York City, & Washington. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of HighRadius’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, commissions, or other variable performance related pay. In addition, HighRadius provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).