HighRadius is looking for Mid-Market Account Executives with experience in selling to the Office of the CFO to join our rapidly growing US sales team in our mid-market segments. In this role, you'll work closely with Fortune 1000 clients and their finance executives to demonstrate HighRadius' value, helping modernize workflows within the Office of the CFO. The ideal candidate will have experience in selling to the Office of the CFO, be results-driven, resilient, adept at managing executive-level stakeholders, and will thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
This role will be based out of the San Fransisco Bay Area covering prospective clients based on the west coast. Regular regional travel to meet with prospects is expected.
Your Day to Day:
- Maintain expert knowledge of HighRadius solutions to ensure current and potential new customers have appropriate expectations for products and services. Drive entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns. Dive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment. expert knowledge of HighRadius solutions to ensure current and potential new customers have appropriate expectations for products and services
- Manage and forecast sales activity and opportunities by flawlessly executing the HighRadius sales process and playbook
- Attend industry events, such as user groups, tradeshows and conferences, to meet new prospects and customers
- Conduct research on competitors, market and industry trends
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of successful experience marketing & selling a complex Office of the CFO SaaS product, or functional experience in finance/accounting and the desire to enter into a consultative sales role
- Strong knowledge within finance functions, specifically record-to-report required
- Strong listening skills and a consultative customer focused manner
- Ability to communicate value to C-level executives in Fortune 1000 accounts
- Proven experience in building and sustaining strong strategic relationships
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to follow a structured sales approach & manage to strategic selling tactics and techniques
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident, articulate and able to think clearly in pressurized situations. Team player that is willing to go that extra mile for their customers and teammates.
- Salesforce.com expertise a plus
- Training in “solution”, “customer-centric” or “challenger” selling.
Perks & Benefits:
- Performance-based bonus or commission (for eligible roles)
- Hybrid-work environment
- Remote flexibility for certain roles
- Competitive benefits, 401k matching plan and wellness resources
- Chance to earn stock options for top-performers
- Paid parental leave
- Paid company & flex holidays
- ZINGy environment: quarterly events, team outings, and MORE!
For California, Colorado, New York City, & Washington Residents Only: Salary Minimum: $100,000 Salary Maximum: $125,000
The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the HighRadius salary range for this position in California, Colorado, New York City, & Washington. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of HighRadius’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, commissions, or other variable performance related pay. In addition, HighRadius provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).