FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: Our Information Technology organization is looking for its next IT Director for our US/EMEA offices to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience leading an IT team, overseeing network and infrastructure operations and thrive in a fast-paced growth environment. The main duties of the role will include team management, collaborating with our IT Team based in India, software and application management as well as budget and vendor management.
This role will be based in our Houston, Texas headquarters.
Essential duties of the position:
- Strategic IT Leadership:
- Develop and implement an IT strategy that aligns with the company's objectives.
- Collaborate with our IT Team based in India and global IT security team to mediate issues
- Set IT priorities and oversee the allocation of resources effectively.
- Team Management:
-Mentor and lead a high-performing IT team.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Conduct performance evaluations and provide constructive feedback.
- Infrastructure and Network Management:
- Ensure the reliability and security of the company's IT infrastructure.
- Oversee network operations, including servers, data storage, and cloud services.
- Implement and maintain cybersecurity measures to protect data and systems.
- Software and Application Management:
- Evaluate, select, and manage software solutions that meet the organization's needs.
- Ensure software licenses and compliance are up-to-date.
- Collaborate with development teams on custom software projects.
- Budget and Vendor Management:
- Develop and manage the IT budget, ensuring cost-effective solutions.
- Negotiate contracts with technology vendors and service providers.
- Monitor vendor performance and service levels.
- Project Management:
- Lead IT projects from inception to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Define project scopes, objectives, and deliverables.
- Manage project risks and issues.
- Compliance and Data Governance:
- Ensure IT operations comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- Implement data governance and privacy measures.
- Conduct regular audits and assessments.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field (Master's degree preferred).
- 10+ years in IT leadership roles.
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and emerging technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.