Digital Transformation Director
Join the FASTEST GROWING HighTech Software company on the planet. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career, be a part of a FUN and dynamic culture with great people. If you're ready to take your career to the next level, create your own financial future, and have unlimited opportunity, then HighRadius is the place to be!
Our Enterprise sales organization is looking for its next Digital Transformation Director to join a team based in the U.S. that is focused on digital transformation within the Office of the CFO, emphasizing the development of new business. The ideal candidate will be results-driven, resilient, adept at stakeholder management, and will thrive in a fast-paced growth environment. We are seeking candidates from Management Consulting backgrounds who have strong domain knowledge within financial workstreams, specifically order-to-cash, record-to-report, and treasury, as well as experience in participating in the sales process of consulting engagements.
This role will be based out of the Chicagoland area covering prospective clients based in the midwest. Regular regional travel to meet with prospects is expected.
- Serve as a consultative trusted advisor with a core focus on developing and closing new business opportunities with prospective or existing HighRadius customer
- Manage a portfolio of customers at various stages of sales cycle with leads developed by the HighRadius partner network
- Conduct assessments to understand customer pain-points and develop roadmap and business cases for customer's finance transformation using HighRadius solutions.
- Manage and forecast sales activity and opportunities by flawlessly executing the HighRadius sales process and playbook
- Attend in-person meetings on client site, as well as industry events, such as user groups, tradeshows and conferences to build and manage relationships with prospective and existing customer base
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or adjacent field
- 7+ years of experience in management consulting with experience in Record-to-Report (R2R) finance workflows
- Ability to communicate value to senior level executives and proven experience in building and sustaining strong strategic relationships
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage to strategic, consultative selling tactics and techniques
- Ability to travel to client sites & industry events up to 40% of the time
Perks & Benefits:
- Performance-based bonus or commission (for eligible roles)
- Hybrid-work environment
- Remote flexibility for certain roles
- Competitive benefits, 401k matching plan and wellness resources
- Ability to earn stock options for top-performers
- Paid parental leave
- Paid company & flex holidays