Mid-Market Account Executive - New York
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 800 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
HighRadius is looking for record-to-report (R2R) process experts to join our rapidly growing US sales team in our mid-market segments. In this role, you'll work closely with Fortune 1000 clients and their finance executives to demonstrate HighRadius' value, helping modernize workflows within the Office of the CFO. The ideal candidate will have strong record-to-report (R2R) domain expertise, results-driven, resilient, adept at managing executive-level stakeholders and will thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
As Houstons newest $1B+ startup, we are at a transformational moment in our company journey and we’re thrilled about the future. If you welcome bold, blunt and diverse thinking and want to help revolutionize the way that the world does business, look no further than HighRadius.
This role will be based out of the New York metropolitan area covering prospective mid-market clients based in the northeast, including New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, and the DC metro area. Regular regional travel to meet with prospects is expected.
Your Day to Day:
- Maintain expert knowledge of HighRadius solutions to ensure current and potential new customers have appropriate expectations for products and services. Drive entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns. Dive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment. expert knowledge of HighRadius solutions to ensure current and potential new customers have appropriate expectations for products and services
- Manage and forecast sales activity and opportunities by flawlessly executing the HighRadius sales process and playbook
- Attend industry events, such as user groups, tradeshows and conferences, to meet new prospects and customers
- Conduct research on competitors, market and industry trends
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of successful experience marketing & selling a complex Office of the CFO SaaS product, or functional experience in finance/accounting and the desire to enter into a consultative sales role
- Strong knowledge within finance functions, specifically record-to-report required
- Strong listening skills and a consultative customer focused manner
- Ability to communicate value to C-level executives in Fortune 1000 accounts
- Proven experience in building and sustaining strong strategic relationships
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to follow a structured sales approach & manage to strategic selling tactics and techniques
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident, articulate and able to think clearly in pressurized situations. Team player that is willing to go that extra mile for their customers and teammates.
- Salesforce.com expertise a plus
- Training in “solution”, “customer-centric” or “challenger” selling.
Perks & Benefits:
- Performance-based bonus or commission (for eligible roles)
- Hybrid-work environment
- Remote flexibility for certain roles
- Competitive benefits, 401k matching plan and wellness resources
- Chance to earn stock options for top-performers
- Paid parental leave
- Paid company & flex holidays
- ZINGy environment: quarterly events, team outings, and MORE!
For California, Colorado, New York City, & Washington Residents Only: Salary Minimum: $70,000 Salary Maximum: $110,000
The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the HighRadius salary range for this position in California, Colorado, New York City, & Washington. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of HighRadius’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, commissions, or other variable performance related pay. In addition, HighRadius provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
What you get
- Competitive salary.
- Fun-filled work culture (https://www.highradius.com/culture/)
- Equal employment opportunities.
- Opportunity to build with a pre-IPO Global SaaS Centaur.