Director, Digital Transformation - Bay Area
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 800 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Our Enterprise Sales organization is looking for a Digital Transformation Director to join the team. This role will be focused on digital transformation within the Office of the CFO, emphasizing on building and retaining revenue growth. The ideal candidate will be results-driven, resilient, adept at stakeholder management, and thrives in a fast-paced growth environment. We are seeking candidates from Management Consulting backgrounds that have strong domain knowledge within Record-to-Report (R2R) workstreams and actively participate in the business development process of consulting engagements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career and be a part of a rapidly-scaling high-growth leading FinTech company in the autonomous finance space. Now is the perfect time to join HighRadius if you're ready to take your career to the next level and have limitless growth trajectory.
- Serve as a consultative trusted advisor with a core focus on developing and closing new business opportunities with prospective or existing HighRadius customer
- Manage a portfolio of customers at various stages of sales cycle with leads developed by the HighRadius partner network
- Conduct assessments to understand customer pain-points and develop roadmap and business cases for customer's finance transformation using HighRadius solutions.
- Manage and forecast sales activity and opportunities by flawlessly executing the HighRadius sales process and playbook
- Attend in-person meetings on client site, as well as industry events, such as user groups, tradeshows and conferences to build and manage relationships with prospective and existing customer base
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or adjacent field
- 7+ years of experience in management consulting with experience in Record-to-Report (R2R) finance workflows
- Ability to communicate value to senior level executives and proven experience in building and sustaining strong strategic relationships
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage to strategic, consultative selling tactics and techniques
- Ability to travel to client sites & industry events up to 40% of the time
Perks & Benefits:
- Performance-based bonus or commission (for eligible roles)
- Hybrid-work environment
- Remote flexibility for certain roles
- Competitive benefits, 401k matching plan and wellness resources
- Chance to earn stock options for top-performers
- Paid parental leave
- Paid company & flex holidays
- ZINGy environment: quarterly events, team outings, and MORE!
For California, Colorado, New York City, & Washington Residents Only: Salary Minimum: $145,000 Salary Maximum: $225,000
The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the HighRadius salary range for this position in California, Colorado, New York City, & Washington. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of HighRadius’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, commissions, or other variable performance related pay. In addition, HighRadius provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
What you get
- Competitive salary.
- Fun-filled work culture (https://www.highradius.com/culture/)
- Equal employment opportunities.
- Opportunity to build with a pre-IPO Global SaaS Centaur.