Autonomous Accounting Solution Delivery Manager
The Consulting team is looking for a Solution Delivery Manager who will be in a key client facing and highly visibility role, as a primary client contact for defining a shared solution, vision, and managing solution architecture throughout the project life cycle for our Autonomous Accounting solutions.
In this role you will work closely with key client stakeholders to understand their pain points and identify future improvement & automation opportunities that drive solutions to achieve intended value. The role requires strong problem solving, solutioning skills, collaboration with appropriate internal and external groups, being detail-oriented, quality-minded and possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills. You should be able to identify and define value opportunities and quantified improvements in process metrics, and be able to drive standardization across solutions being delivered.
- Act as the single point of contact for the solution working with client stakeholders, consultants, project managers in anchoring the vision, value & overall solution architecture
- Understand client's business processes, pain points, technology landscape, future state requirements & use cases
- Define an end state solution, success criteria and anticipated business value of the end state solution by working closely with client stakeholders
- Partner with client executives, global process owners and internal stakeholders to align on expected value and means to measure it on a continuous basis
- Conduct and drive solution visioning and overall solution architecture discussion with multiple customer stakeholders, influencing stakeholders to make informed design decisions.
- Collaborate with consultants to prepare program roadmap, value checks and identify workarounds to address gaps & with PMO on design workshop planning & scheduling
- Lead design reviews and provide relevant recommendations on solutions and enhancements specifics to customers’ business needs.
- Act as a mentor for Senior Consultants in coaching them & conduct performance reviews for managers and consultants
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Overall 8+ years of experience in Software/Consulting/Professional Services in a business process delivery or software development role
- 5+ years in Product/ERP Consulting, public accounting business process delivery experience or as an accounting Subject Matter Expert
- Strong solutioning, presentation and facilitation skills with small and large groups
- Strong analytical skills with ability to understand complex business scenarios
- Building strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, working cross-functionally throughout the organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Perks & Benefits:
- Performance-based bonus or commission (for eligible roles)
- Hybrid-work environment
- Remote flexibility for certain roles
- Competitive benefits, 401k matching plan and wellness resources
- Chance to earn stock options for top-performers
- Paid parental leave
- Paid company & flex holidays
- ZINGy environment: quarterly events, team outings, and MORE!
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!