Summary: Reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer, the Director, Revenue Operations is responsible for the leadership, execution and strategic direction of all financial operations processes including billing, collections, deal desk, revenue accounting and treasury.
Essential duties of the position:
- Lead, manage, and support a large team managing the billing & collections, deal desk, revenue accounting, and treasury
- Establish and manage best-in-class processes which will create a competitive advantage and operational scale
- Lead and mentor the team to drive a culture of customer service, continuous improvement, and vigorous application of process protocols
- Develop new processes and operating procedures as we grow and scale
- Establish and execute annual business and financial plans for Revenue Operations group
- Update existing Playbooks or create Playbooks where they do not exist
- Utilize existing monitoring controls, as well as create new controls to ensure compliance with US GAAP standards, customer contracts, and corporate policies
- Work with the accounting team to ensure all financial transactions are processed with proper general ledger coding, with accuracy and on a timely basis
- Ensure all departmental tasks related to the financial close and audit routines are completed timely and accurately
- 8+ years of experience in a revenue accounting/operations, or equivalent role with demonstrated success conceptualizing and leading business processes while collaborating cross-functionally across all levels of the organization.
- A bachelor’s degree in an area of financial discipline is required, those with a CPA, MBA, or CMA preferred.
- Able to demonstrate a history of process improvement, initiative, and leadership/mentorship of a multi-location team
- Evidence a work history that includes a combination of “hands-on,” managerial and leadership experience in functional areas compatible with the of the job responsibilities described above
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Perks & Benefits:
- Performance-based bonus or commission (for eligible roles)
- Hybrid-work environment
- Remote flexibility for certain roles
- Competitive benefits, 401k matching plan and wellness resources
- Chance to earn stock options for top-performers
- Paid parental leave
- Paid company & flex holidays
- ZINGy environment: quarterly events, team outings, and MORE!
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!