Summary: This global role will have expert knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). This role is accountable for the accounting operations of the company, which includes managing all accounting requirements (monthly/quarterly reporting) and ensures compliance with GAAP and legal requirements, enforces requirements, and advises management on actions needed.
Essential duties of the position:
- Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting & tax functions for a global team in the US and India
- Partner with finance operations and FP&A teams to ensure strategic direction, goals, and deadlines are coordinated
- Support the team through core activities related to IPO preparedness and identify a roadmap for all key related processes
- Evaluate accounting and internal control systems
- Enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards
- 8+ years of experience in a financial operations/order-to-cash, or equivalent role with demonstrated success conceptualizing and leading business processes while collaborating cross-functionally across all levels of the organization.
- A bachelor’s degree in an area of financial discipline is required, those with an MBA, CPA, or CMA preferred.
- Able to demonstrate a history of process improvement, initiative, and leadership/mentorship of a multi-location team
- A combination of “hands-on,” managerial and leadership experience in functional areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Perks & Benefits:
- Performance-based bonus or commission (for eligible roles)
- Hybrid-work environment
- Remote flexibility for certain roles
- Competitive benefits, 401k matching plan and wellness resources
- Chance to earn stock options for top-performers
- Paid parental leave
- Paid company & flex holidays
- ZINGy environment: quarterly events, team outings, and MORE!
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?