Talent Experience Partner
As a Talent Experience Partner at HighRadius, you will play a significant role in our global growth strategy as a key member of our internal recruiting team. As the ultimate HighRadius ambassador, you will deliver a unique experience beginning with a candidate’s initial interaction, through the offer process, and leading up until day one. To be successful in this role, you should be a “hunter” who is relentless in pursuit of “A-player” talent, and have a people-first mentality. If you are ready to leverage your grit, creativity (and a lot of memes and GIFs) to build an awesome company culture - then join us as a HighRadian!
As a part of our team, you will be based out of our Houston, Texas headquarters and operate on a hybrid schedule.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process including sourcing strategy, outbound candidate outreach, candidate screening, facilitating interviews, driving offer negotiation processes, delivering offers of employment, and pre-boarding activities for new hires.
- Learn and leverage our entire Talent Experience Playbook and champion flawless execution to create speed and accuracy in recruitment for yourself, interview panelists, and candidates alike.
- Execute creative, customized outreach to passive job seekers, as well as manage an inbound candidate pipeline for multiple roles simultaneously.
- Proactively and effectively build successful relationships with HighRadius leadership, stakeholders, and business partners.
- Monitor measurable recruitment analytics with a high level of accountability around KPIs and communicate to the business on a regular cadence.
- Show passion for process improvement by proactively identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and leverage automation, resulting in a reduced “time to hire” and exemplary candidate experience.
- Participate in strategic recruiting projects or initiatives as requested by the business
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience a metrics-driven agency or corporate recruiting role OR inside sales role within the SaaS industry
- Proven track record of excelling in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Takes a data-driven approach to talent acquisition and understands the metrics they need to hit to be successful and achieve targets
- Strong written & verbal communication, high EQ, and ability to influence others
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Greenhouse ATS is preferred
Perks & Benefits:
- Performance-based bonus or commission (for eligible roles)
- Hybrid-work environment
- Remote flexibility for certain roles
- Competitive benefits, 401k matching plan and wellness resources
- Chance to earn stock options for top-performers
- Paid parental leave
- Paid company & flex holidays
- ZINGy environment: quarterly events, team outings, and MORE!
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?