Sales Development Manager
We're looking for a Sales Development Manager for our Business Development Team to play a pivotal front line role within our Sales & Marketing organizations to uncover sales opportunities for our suite of Autonomous Software. You'll be responsible for building and managing a high performing and engaged team of 4+ BDRs focused on lead generation (both inbound and outbound) through coaching and mentoring.
No financial knowledge is required to be successful in this role! We'll help you learn about financial supply chain (FSCM) processes and challenges, our HighRadius solutions and sales methodology which will put you on a path for promotion and career growth.
You will work closely with the team to strategize on account penetration and gain a high level understanding of industries, applicable use cases and messaging. Your implicit responsibility is to work with your team as they create highly-effective, customized messages to connect prospective clients to HighRadius offerings in a way that not only creates value, but also ensures a superior prospect experience to set the stage for future partnerships.
Essential duties of the position:
- Build & Manage high performing and engaged team of 4+ BDRs focused on lead generation (both Outbound & Inbound) through coaching, mentoring and "leading by example"
- Collaborate with marketing teams to qualify leads from different marketing campaigns and distribute leads across the team
- Empower team to proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and contact potential prospects through cold calls, LinkedIn and e-mail.
- Playbook champion: understand and own the research which would feed into the outreach planning for targeted companies by capturing Organization Structure, AR Department Changes, Quarterly Results etc
- CRM Management: Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-4 years of work experience in sales/business development (B2B preferred)
- Experience leading BDR teams of 3+
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience is preferred
- SaaS experience a major plus
- Ability to quickly build relationships with customers
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven, efficient, organized, resilient, persistent, highly motivated to achieve results
- Ability to adapt to an analytical, research focused mentality and environment
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?