Professional Services Director, Treasury
The Program Director will play a key leadership role on the Treasury team as we continue on our high-growth journey. In this role, you'll be a hands-on leader, managing multiple complex cloud-based SaaS integration projects from start to finish. You will become a trusted adviser to our customers, building strong relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders, leading a team to deliver the highest customer satisfaction. You're a great fit if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are a dynamic, collaborative leader that has a track record of rallying and mentoring teams to success.
- Build and strengthen relationships with assigned portfolio of external and internal stakeholders to drive a high-quality experience for our clients.
- Orchestrate and lead HighRadius implementation services and affiliated projects for assigned portfolio of clients (5-10), including activities such as developing plans, estimations, defining scope, facilitating change management, negotiations, etc
- Provide insights and industry experience in building and iterating upon best practices and benchmarks from completed projects. Resulting to a high satisfaction and low-effort experiences for our clients.
- Achieve strategic trusted adviser level relationship with Clients. Create a win-win solution for clients and HighRadius, balancing interests to drive value and ROI for all
- Manage client expectations, risks and project issues. Triage client escalation while working with CVMs and HRC leadership.
- Anticipate and mitigate change in scope, ensuring that project is delivered on-time and on-budget. Conduct and implement a balanced scope and change request process.
- Lead and enable an agile, customer-obsessed team of project managers and consultants
- Identify and provide org change management assessment to determine OCM requirements (training, communications, benefits realization)
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years of progressive consulting end-to-end project management experience, including experience working with external clients.
- Experience leading large Treasury implementations with external clients.
- Independent thinking with keen problem solving skills
- High organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
For Colorado and New York City Residents Only: Salary Minimum: $146,300.00 Salary Maximum: $175,560.00
The base salary range above represents the low and high end of the HighRadius salary range for this position in Colorado and New York City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of HighRadius’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, commissions or other variable performance related pay. In addition, HighRadius provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our company’s website to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!
Something looks off?