Regional Vice President
Named by Fast Company in its Top 10 Most Innovative FinTech Companies, Halo Investing is the first independent, multi-issuer platform for defined outcome investing. Halo Investing gives financial advisors, wealth managers and RIA’s access to structured notes, buffered ETFs, and annuities. By delivering the best pricing and execution to the clients it serves, Halo is changing the world of investing by democratizing the protective investment marketplace.
In October 2021, Halo announced that it raised over US $100 million in Series C funding. The latest fundraising round was led by Owl Capital and included the Mubadala-backed US $1 billion fund managed by Abu Dhabi Catalyst Partners, in addition to existing investors Allianz Life Ventures and William Blair.
Halo is based in Chicago, with offices in Zurich and Abu Dhabi. We’ve balanced tremendous growth with strong company culture to create a uniquely motivated, dynamic, and proactive team. Above all, we value collaboration, communication, and passion!
About the Role:
The Regional Vice President is responsible for business development and relationship management of clients in a specific territory. You will lead all sales-related activities as well as organize efforts of the client services team members to effectively address advisor needs.
To be successful, the Regional Vice President must have a strong knowledge of alternative investments and capital markets. The ability to discuss the sophisticated investment solutions that Halo's platform provides is critical to having success in the role.
Just as important, the Regional Vice President must have the appropriate business development skillset to align with and understand the issues and challenges RIAs/Family Offices face in managing their client portfolios.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Registered Investment Advisors and Family Offices in a designated region
- Develop & manage productive relationships with CIOs/investment committees across firms that result in an understanding of the Halo platform
- Deliver effective presentations for new business via conference call demos and occasional in-person meetings
- Ability to manage the follow-up process while being respectful of client/prospect's time
- Attend regional wealth management conferences representing the Halo platform
- Be a team player and sales/marketing thought leader within the Halo team
- Performs research on competitor/industry practices
- Updates and manages SalesForce database to reflect accurate client information.
- Proactively research and generate new RIA/Family Office leads
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ Years of experience working in a relevant financial product sales environment, preferably selling in the RIA/Family Office/Bank Trust channel
- Series 7/63 required
- CAIA, CFA preferred but not required
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental
- Flexible PTO
- 401k Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Hybrid WFH Environment
- Fun & Exciting work environment, including free snacks and onsite pop-a-shot
- Flexible and highly collaborative work environment
Halo Values Diversity and Inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability or special need when applying for a role or during our recruitment process, please contact us at: email@example.com
Something looks off?