Technical Program Manager
Greenlight Financial Technology
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Greenlight is a fintech company that makes a debit card for kids and companion apps for the family. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids, with in-app tools for sending money, setting savings goals, monitoring balances, managing chores, automating allowance, and investing.
But that’s not all that we do. Here at Greenlight, we are on a mission to support parents and help every kid grow up to be financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, but it’s the reason we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for kids depends on it.
Greenlight is looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager with a strong background in FinTech and a startup mindset to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 5-7 years of experience in the technology industry and a proven track record of successfully managing complex technical projects from Ideation to completion.
This role currently reports to the VP, PMO.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the planning, execution, and delivery of complex, cross-functional projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including product managers, engineering managers, designers, and other cross-functional teams, to define project requirements and goals.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans, schedules, and resource allocation plans, while identifying potential risks and proposing mitigation strategies.
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying areas of opportunity and implementing process enhancements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and customer-centricity within the team and across the organization.
- Act as a liaison between the technical team and non-technical stakeholders, ensuring clear communication and alignment of project objectives.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends and technologies, applying this knowledge to drive innovation and enhance product offerings.
What you should bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; Master's degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technical program management, with a strong focus on FinTech projects, is a plus.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering complex, cross-functional projects in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong understanding of product development Life cycle (PDLC), software development lifecycle (SDLC), Agile methodologies, and project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, and Google suite of products.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Adept at problem-solving, critical thinking, and risk management.
- Passionate about technology and innovation, with a strong desire to make a lasting impact in the FinTech industry.
Now, it takes a special kind of person to join a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We need people who love working with each other because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a generation of financially smart kids, apply to join our team today.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
See more open positions at Greenlight Financial Technology
Something looks off?