Senior Account Executive, Employer Partnerships
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
True to the company’s entrepreneurial roots, the partnerships team was created to find additional paths for customer acquisition and new revenue growth. This team has recently built an impactful portfolio of partnerships with leading brands such as JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, WaFd, and T-Mobile among others. Greenlight has recently launched a first of its kind employee financial wellness benefit that employers across the country are investing in to enhance the well being of employees and their whole family and the account executive will have the opportunity to help scale innovative partnerships with HR teams.
Reporting to the SVP of Business Development, this Senior Account Executive role will be responsible for selling Greenlight’s tailored employee benefit product into HR decision makers. We are looking for someone with strong critical thinking skills who can effectively communicate and work with internal and external teams to grow this B2B sales channel.
This role is perfect for a self-starter who can be resilient in pursuit of meeting goals. You should relish the opportunity to build new relationships and roll-up your sleeves to secure new partnerships. This team moves fast and is always hustling so you will need to be able to effortlessly navigate multiple projects/deals simultaneously.
- Drive the entire sales lifecycle from effectively prospecting through to closing new partnership relationships.
- Be a relationship builder who understands how to get to a key benefits decision maker.
- Relish the opportunity to take a test and learn approach to selling new products into partners that are heavily regulated
- Clearly communicate key concepts and be at ease presenting in front of key external stakeholders.
- Partner with benefits brokers and other key channel partners to source new deal pipeline.
- Collaborate with internal partner success, sales enablement and legal teams to seamlessly onboard new partners.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 5-8 years of sales or partnerships experience
- Experience building and maintaining significant business relationships with human resources and total rewards stakeholders at mid-market and enterprise employers.
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize competing projects and work in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable pitching new business opportunities over the phone, video and in-person.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and decision makers
Not sure this one’s for you? Don’t count yourself out. Show us what you’ve got and we’ll reach out if there’s a great fit.
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.