Product Intern, New Products
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
We are looking for a Product Intern, New Products who will be responsible for helping manage the company's new product growth efforts and driving the development and execution of new products, services, and processes. This includes identifying new opportunities for growth, building partnerships, conducting research, and working with cross-functional teams to bring new ideas to Greenlight families.
Our ideal intern will take an ownership role in building new capabilities that create money conversations and take us directly into the heart of a family oriented community with the goal of driving engagement, awareness and adoption.
We are looking for a team player that can help explore, research and develop new levers to unlock the tremendous opportunity in building financial literacy in all families.
- Working with R&D to identify and validate new product opportunities by creating hypothesis, conducting experiments, and leveraging data to drive business and product decisions
- Building and leveraging partnerships. You will not only work cross-functionally with engineering, design, data science, and other product areas, but will also work with marketing leadership across the Acquisition, Life Cycle Marketing, and Product Marketing teams.
- Driving growth by creating new experiences that increase the virality of the product and build mission-based customer engagement.
- Leading discovery on new channel relationships and developing effective campaign strategies
- Conducting research to identify external opportunities to expand and optimize new family growth and engagement.
- Planning and executing promotional events and campaigns to drive enrollment and participation
- Tracking and analyzing program engagement and participation data to inform future growth effort
What you should bring to the team:
- 1-2 years of Product Management, Engineering and/or GTM experience, with strong digital consumer (B2C) experience required. Mobile app and/or payments experience preferred.
- Experience with social media and publishing (Facebook, IG, adwords)
- Experience supporting product roadmap(s) from conception to launch, defining product requirements and executing GTM strategy.
- Experience working cross-functionally with other departments and teams. You thrive in environments where you must bring different disciplines and points of view together and balance competing priorities and deadlines.
- You act. You know how to make things happen and figure out workarounds when the team hits roadblocks.
- You are a creative and scrappy problem solver and self-starter.
- Above all, you have a growth mindset and are goal-oriented.
- Experience with no code platforms like Bubble, Zapier, Airtable (Ideal, but not required)
Not sure this one’s for you? Don’t count yourself out. Show us what you’ve got and we’ll reach out if there’s a great fit.
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.