People & HR, Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
We are seeking a People Partner to work with people managers and individual contributors across the business to implement People initiatives and management best practices in order to build a high-performing and engaged team. This role will have a specific focus on diversity and fostering an inclusive culture by owning and developing programs.
- Act as a trusted business partner to managers and leaders throughout the organization with a focus on developing high-performing teams
- Own multiple initiatives on our inclusion and diversity roadmap to help continue to build an inclusive and diverse work environment
- Act as a thought leader continuously researching and experimenting with new and innovative people processes and technologies
- Partner with managers to create development plans (both improvement and career growth, not necessarily formal) and hold managers accountable for implementation, follow-up and resolution
- Support the delivery of employee and manager training, including inclusion and diversity training
- Be a resource for employees throughout the employee lifecycle, including onboarding, career development, and coaching through challenging situations
- Continually promote, reinforce and hold managers and employees accountable to Greenlight’s values
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 3+ years of experience in People Operations or HR; preferred in a business partner role
- Strong employee relations and manager coaching experience
- Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences
- Experience working within a DEI program, including supporting ERGs, training and analytics
- The ability to contribute to the creation and delivery of employee and manager training programs
- Knowledge of OKR and performance management best practices
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.