Minneapolis, MN, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Hi, we’re Gravie. We improve the way employers offer health benefits and provide employees coverage they can actually use. We’re looking for an Regional Manager of Account Management. The Regional Manager of Account Management champions and improves the Gravie employer experience by overseeing the account management team. The Regional Manager of Account Management will focus on building the strength and confidence of each AM team member and identify processes that will allow the AM team to scale.
At Gravie, our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self - we like you that way.
· Work with Vice President, Customer Operations and Account Services to help establish and oversee goals and standards, metrics and processes for the Account Services function
· Manage and develop a team of Account Managers and Account Support Specialists
· Relentlessly work to instill the highest level of customer service and product subject matter expertise in all members of Account Services through individual skill assessment, training and development and strong processes and tools.
· Ensure direct reports overall performance aligns with account management standards.
· Ensure direct reports deliver high quality quarterly check-in’s and renewals and are utilizing the AM playbook as their guide
· Serve as a subject matter expert and resource for AM team questions on our solutions and processes.
· Identify opportunities to create scalable, process focused tools to ensure Account Managers understand the needs of their employers and work all year to ensure our products and services meet or exceed their needs.
· Review client assignments and assist in distributing new sales to account managers.
· Works closely with Director of Account Services to identify overall trends, successes and concerns.
· Support account management team in solving complex problems, unravel complicated issues and ensure the highest employer satisfaction.
· Support account management team with meeting presentations and claims reviews
· Backup advisor Director as needed with strategy, service model design and planning
· Participate in strategy, design and implementation of new products and technology
· Be comfortable with addressing and consulting on escalated employer issues
· Demonstrate commitment to core Gravie competencies of being authentic, curious, creative and outcome-oriented.
· Dedication and passion around helping people navigate the world of health insurance and benefits. Coaching, mentoring and developing people to provide outstanding service. You’re analytic and embrace building strong relationships with your direct reports and Gravie’s employers.
· A Bachelor’s degree or related experience
· Previous experience supervising others, providing feedback or shaping practices and processes
· Demonstrated success using metrics and data to help drive analysis and recommendations
· Active Minnesota Insurance Producer license, or commitment to complete licensing within 3 months of starting at Gravie
· Extensive knowledge and understanding of individual health insurance and benefit products
· Ability to deal with ambiguity, shift gears comfortably, and decide and act without having the total picture
· High level of comfort with technology
· Proven ability to get results and thrive in an unstructured and evolving environment
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.