Application Coordinator - Temporary (Oct 2nd Start Date)
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Hi, we’re Gravie. Our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions that people can actually use. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self - we like you that way.
We’re looking for several Temporary Application Coordinators to start on October 2, 2023. Primary responsibilities for this position include supporting Gravie’s individual market application process and providing general administrative support to the Gravie Care team and Service Operations.
At Gravie, you’ll have the chance to grow your career and work with some of the brightest minds in a supportive, diverse, and collaborative environment. If you’re passionate about improving the way people purchase and access healthcare, and our culture and values inspire you, we’d love to talk.
- Resolve and respond to incoming application generation requests and inquiries from Operations and Gravie Care Team within standard turnaround times.
- Generate individual market member applications and send them to members or carriers. Review supporting documents from members and send them to carriers as needed.
- Monitor individual market member applications status with carriers and track status in activity database and customer relationship management software (CRM).
- Maintain strong third-party relationships as a point of contact for individual market carrier representatives for application support.
- Complete application related member or carrier outreach as needed.
- Ensure that the member activity database is kept up to date with contact information, policy information, and renewal data.
- Collaborate with Service Operations Specialists to: Triage escalated carrier or application situations. Assist with ongoing monitoring and maintenance of ancillary products, monthly membership database reconciliation, and monthly auditing for HRA products. Provide operational backup to the Service Operations Specialists.
- Be willing to maintain a flexible work schedule based upon the needs of the business. This may include early morning, evening, or weekend hours during the Open Enrollment season.
- Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative, empathetic and outcome oriented.
- Passion for helping people navigate the confusing world of health insurance and benefits
- Interest in gaining comprehensive knowledge in individual market application guidelines, regulations and processes
- Associates’s Degree or equivalent administrative and data entry experience
- Strong technical written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of organization, accuracy, detail and results orientation
- Experience with accurately entering/updating data in electronic databases
- Proficient with Mac OS X, Microsoft Office and/or G Suite by Google Cloud
- Ability to collaboratively and professionally work with all types of individuals
- Ability to learn quickly, follow directions, and follow through accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Proven ability to get results and thrive in an ever-evolving environment
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.