Minneapolis, MN, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Hi, we’re Gravie. Our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions that people can actually use. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self - we like you that way.
A Little More About Us:
· We know healthcare. Our company was founded and is still led by industry veterans who have started and grown several market-leading companies in the space.
· We are quickly becoming one of the fastest growing health benefits companies in the country. We have received numerous awards and accolades, including Inc. Magazine Best in Business Gold Medal award in 2021, and JMP Securities Top 50 Private Companies in Insurtech in 2022.
· We have raised money from top tier investors who share the same long-term vision as we do of building an industry defining company that will endure over the long run. We are well capitalized.
· Our customers like us. Our revenue churn is in the low single digits, in an industry where greater than 20% churn is common.
· Our culture is unique. We tend to be non-hierarchical, merit-driven, opinionated but kind people who thrive working in a high-performance, fast-paced environment. People at Gravie care deeply about making a positive impact in the lives of the people we serve. We may not be the right place for everybody, but if you get energized by doing work every day that focuses on putting consumers at the front of the line, we could be a great place for you.
· It takes unique people and diverse perspectives to deliver our results. We encourage you to be your authentic self – we like you that way.
A Little More About The Job:
We’re looking for a Trainer. Primary responsibilities include expanding the existing Gravie training programs through creating content, tracking and assessing performance and effectively coordinating and delivering in-person or virtual training on varied topics to Gravie new hires and existing employees on the Health Plan Administration Team. At Gravie, you’ll have the chance to grow your career and work with some of the brightest minds in a supportive, diverse, and collaborative environment. If you’re passionate about improving the way people purchase and access healthcare, and our culture and values inspire you, we’d love to talk.
· Create and facilitate engaging in-person or virtual training curriculum and content using varied delivery methods and media forms for employees who are part of Gravie Care (member services) and Health Plan Administration.
· Coordinate and maintain training calendars and logistics for recurring and one-time virtual and in-person training sessions.
· Evaluate and measure learner strengths and areas of growth using ongoing formal and informal assessments throughout training sessions.
· Track assessment results and share progress with learners and Operation leaders throughout training duration.
· Oversee the knowledge management platform including maintenance of content, processes and working collaboratively to ensure Operations has clear and concise tools and resources available.
· Partner with HR, IT and Compliance on new hire onboarding schedules and logistics, tracking progress, and ensuring proper access to learning systems and training materials.
· Identify and review knowledge gaps with Operations based on insights from training and department performance trends.
· Work with Operation leaders to further support ongoing, identified knowledge gaps with additional training, assessments or coaching as needed.
· Coordinate with Subject Matter Experts to facilitate ongoing or one-time product-based topical training.
· Maintain knowledge of Gravie products and industry best practices for training and adult learning.
· Provide reporting on training programs and training related to KPIs as requested to Operations leaders as requested.
· Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative, empathetic and outcome oriented.
· Passion for teaching and developing adult learners in a dynamic health insurance setting.
· Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year of training and development experience or equivalent years of training and development experience.
· Understanding of adult learning principles and instructional design.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and comfort presenting information in front of different audiences in-person or virtually
· Demonstrated success of simplifying complex and multi-layered topics for various audiences.
· Demonstrated ability to set and meet goals and prioritize tasks effectively.
· Ability to interpret data and create actionable next steps based on results and learner needs.
· Previous experience with Lessonly or comparable content creation platforms.
· Proficient with Mac OS X, Microsoft Office and/or G Suite by Google Cloud
· Ability to collaboratively and professionally work with all types of individuals.
· Proven ability to get results and thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
· Previous start up company experience
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.
See more open positions at Gravie
Something looks off?