Senior Manager, Member Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Hi, we’re Gravie. We improve the way employers offer health benefits and provide employees coverage they can actually use. We’re looking for a Member Product Marketing Sr Manager. The Member Product Marketing Sr Manager at Gravie is someone to build and execute a strategy for Gravie to drive member adoption of Gravie products and services. They will work closely with the Product Strategy, Digital Product, and Clinical teams to ensure marketing initiatives support driving better member outcomes and delivering on business goals. This role requires someone with experience creating and driving product adoption campaigns for apps and other virtual services across the full marketing mix and marketing technology stack.
At Gravie, our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self - we like you that way.
- Develop and lead go-to-market plans for promoting existing products and services, new product launches, and identify areas to drive adoption and utilization tied to member and business outcomes
- Execute on and manage these plans, honing and iterating on them as needed, to meet and exceed adoption and other success metrics
- Partner with Product Strategy, Digital Product, and Clinical teams to define target audiences and marketing tools or integrations needed to reach them
- Then, collaborate closely with those teams once marketing campaigns are launched and in flight, sharing learnings and outcomes from the campaigns as well as recommendations to product or clinical strategy, if applicable, based on what you’ve found
- Define the positioning and messaging, channel strategy, and own the editorial calendar for member marketing, ensuring front-line teams have visibility and are prepared to serve members as part of campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of our members and the overall market to influence new items on the digital product roadmap, and new product or service offerings
- This includes creating and driving product-led growth marketing plans
- Develop insights-driven campaigns that deliver value to our members and elevate our brand
- Champion an experimentation agenda using data-driven approaches to test and build measurable and scalable programs that you’ll optimize based on learnings (e.g., A/B testing, pilots).
- 10+ years experience, including a DTC product marketing focus
- 5+ years demonstrated experience leading product marketing adoption campaigns for digital apps or services, including a deep understanding of loyalty marketing and product-led growth strategies
- The ability to be strategic and tactical - you’re not afraid to get into the data and demonstrate your strong business acumenA track record of spearheading launches and marketing campaigns that drove clear business results
- Experience driving adoption and influencing customer behavior in situations that, for customers, can be both complex and of high value
- Ability to synthesize insights and leverage data to make decisions
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skill
- Empathy – you’re able to put yourself in the members’ shoes
- A ‘get things done’ attitude even if it’s not been done before
- You are scrappy and resourceful
Previous start-up company or healthcare experience
Experience with Braze, Salesforce, Branch marketing tools.
See more open positions at Gravie
Something looks off?