Administration, Sales & Business Development
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Hi, we’re Gravie. Our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions that people can actually use. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self - we like you that way.
We’re looking for a Sales Coordinator to partner with and take on administrative responsibilities for select Sales team members. Gravie is experiencing rapid sales growth, and the Sales Coordinator will provide critical support that will allow Gravie Broker Sales Managers to spend more time with customers.
At Gravie, you’ll have the chance to grow your career and work with some of the brightest minds in a supportive, diverse, and collaborative environment. If you’re passionate about improving the way people purchase and access healthcare, and our culture and values inspire you, we’d love to talk.
- Submit proposal and contract requests on behalf of assigned Gravie Broker Sales Managers
- Interface directly with external broker staff to gather all necessary materials required during the quoting and contracting process
- Ensure quoting materials are complete and stored correctly in shared company folders
- Work with the Revenue Operations and Underwriting teams to prioritize rushed requests and ensure critical deadlines are met
- Enter sales contacts, accounts and opportunities in Salesforce
- Prepare and proofread presentations and sales communications
- Attend and take notes in sales meetings
- Coordinate provider and pharmacy searches with network and pharmacy benefit management (PBM) partners
- Assist with sales research and requests as needed
- Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative, empathetic and outcome oriented
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- A high degree of organization, accuracy and detail-orientation
- A resourceful, driven and resilient approach
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong customer-service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous startup company experience
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.
Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must be fully vaccinated or be willing to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire to be considered for a job at Gravie.
See more open positions at Gravie
Something looks off?