Broker Sales Manager - Georgia
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Hi, we're Gravie. We improve the way employers offer health benefits and provide employees coverage they can actually use. We're looking for a Broker Sales Manager for various regions of the US. The person in this role will ideally be based in Georgia. This position has the primary responsibility for the development, growth and management of Gravie's Health insurance solutions through Broker Dealers and Brokerage General Agents (BGA).
- Drive efforts to develop and secure new relationships for the purpose of selling Gravie solutions.
- Nurture existing broker and agency relationships in a defined territory.
- Help develop and then execute a sales plan and strategy for the region.
- Work with internal operations teams to set up the resources and processes needed for a successful broker program
- Evaluate program continuously to help improve performance
- Be responsible for achieving planned revenue production goals
- Work to understand industries and market segments that align with Gravie's products and services, company needs and requirements
- Work independently and with members of a team: the person in this role will work closely with marketing, as well as with Sales Leadership, to whom this position reports
- Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative and outcome oriented
- Travel as required within the territory
- An undergraduate degree (required)
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience selling solutions to or through brokers or agencies
- An understanding of self-funded health insurance products
- Strong strategic and account planning abilities
- A passion for leading and driving results
- Skilled in working both remotely and in the main office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy, excellent coaching ability
Extra credit for:
- Previous experience with a start-up
This is an exempt position
See more open positions at Gravie
Something looks off?