Senior Solutions Consultant, Workers' Compensation
Gradient AI is a fast-growing startup, bringing state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions to the trillion-dollar insurance industry. Founded in 2018, we have recently raised $20M from top Insurtech investors to continue fueling our growth. Our software-as-a-service platform provides bias-free, data-driven insights, enabling insurance companies to profitably run their business and expand their offerings to underserved people and markets.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant to work with our sales team and drive effective sales and implementation of our claims and underwriting AI/ML models. With a strong background in workers’ compensation, this person will draw on deep domain experience to ensure we ask the right questions, use the best tools, and provide the appropriate context; as well as to ensure the solutions we provide deliver measurable business value, and are actionable.
- Support the workers' compensation sales team by building sales demo environments
- Demonstrate our workers’ compensation underwriting and claims AI/ML solutions. Arm sales team with client success stories that measure ROI like profitable improvements by creating analyses and publishing reports to the sales team
- Join sales calls and provide demonstrations and support for technical explanation of our products
- Field questions that range from technical understanding of ML models to general understanding of implementation tasks and milestones
- Flesh out technical aspects of implementation and create statement of work (SOW) documentation
- Work with our Director of Service to roll out a program that measures client success (and tracks failure)
- Understand commitments made to clients in the pre-sales process to ensure newly implemented solutions are actionable and delivered as expected
You are probably a good fit if..
- You held a job in commercial lines insurance, reinsurance, predictive modeling, actuarial statistics, in commercial lines P&C carrier or TPA
- You have deep subject matter expertise in workers’ compensation underwriting, exposure with workers compensation claims
- You’re passionate about bettering the workers' compensation insurance field with cutting edge technology
- You worked with a sales team and performed client-facing duties
- You used Excel or similar database tool, PowerPoint or another presentation tool, and Tableau or a similar BI tool to create reports and build ROI analyses
A good way to measure your success is..
- If the workers' compensation sales team is surpassing individual and companywide revenue targets ($), continues to ask you for support on calls, and is using your reports and client success stories in their sales process
- If the client service team is not asking for clarification on contracts after they are executed and assigned
- If the QBR program is adopted by the client service team and leading to new product development
What We Offer:
- A fun, team-oriented startup culture.
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Flexible schedule that supports working from home.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer.