Application Support Analyst
Gradient AI is a fast-growing startup, bringing state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions to the trillion-dollar insurance industry. Founded in 2018, we have recently raised $20M from top Insurtech investors to continue fueling our growth. Our software-as-a-service platform provides bias-free, data-driven insights, enabling insurance companies to profitably run their business and expand their offerings to underserved people and markets.
About the Role:
We are searching for an Application Support Analyst to join our growing Tech & Development team. The right candidate will have excellent communication and leadership skills, as we would like this role to be a senior resource for this team. This role will collaborate across different teams at Gradient AI and will be client facing.
How you will make an impact:
- Interfacing with clients to assist with application use.
- Monitoring workflows, real time applications, and infrastructure.
- Communicating with stakeholders to properly escalate incidents.
- Managing tickets and properly classifying severity based on impact criteria.
- Creating and maintaining documentation with Engineering team for level 1 and 2 tasks related to automation and deployment.
Skills needed to succeed:
- 5+ years experience in an application support role
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experience with identity management and user provisioning.
- Basic working knowledge of Linux/UNIX.
- Experience with ticketing systems (ITSM, Jira, ServiceNow, ZenDesk- enterprise software).
- Experience with enterprise monitoring and alerting applications (Garfana, Zabbix, Cloudwatch, Datadog, Rapid7, Splunk).
What We Offer:
- A fun, team-oriented startup culture.
- Generous stock options - we all get to own a piece of what we’re building.
- Unlimited vacation days.
- Flexible schedule that supports working from home.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?