Analyst, Customer Marketing
Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
The Department: Marketing
The Role: Analyst, Customer Marketing
Gemini is looking for a motivated crypto enthusiast with a deep understanding of the Web3 landscape to join as our Customer Marketing Analyst. They will be responsible for leading all customer marketing including email, push notifications, and in-app messaging.
The ideal candidate is collaborative and has experience partnering with cross-functional teams to launch campaigns, and a desire to learn about the customer lifecycle. This position will play a role in the success of retention efforts and product launches, and support our customer base. Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, and a desire to find ways to improve our customer experience.
- Support in developing and launching customer marketing campaigns including email, push, and in-app messaging.
- Tactical execution of re-engagement campaigns including creation of dynamic email templates.
- Collaborate with Product, Communications, Design, and broader marketing team to support launch of new products and features.
- Track email marketing results, sharing key insights and making recommendations for improvement including variant testing.
- Deep understanding of crypto and Web3 including current trends, price movements, etc.
- Experience developing content with a strong eye for copy, creative and storytelling.
- Working knowledge of email platforms including Braze.
- Ability to work collaboratively and stay organized when delivering projects.
- Competitive starting salary
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Long-term incentive in the form of a new hire equity grant
- Comprehensive health plans
- 401K with company matching
- Annual Learning & Development stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible time off
Salary Range: The base salary range for this role is between $66,000 - $84,000 in New York City, the State of California and the State of Washington. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
Something looks off?