Technical Business Solutions Architect
Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who we are:
Welcoming, collaborative and having the opportunity to make an impact - is how our employees describe working here. Galileo is a financial technology company that provides innovative and revolutionary software products and services that power some of the world's largest Fintechs. We are the only payments innovator that applies tech and engineering capabilities to empower Fintechs and financial institutions to unleash their full creativity to achieve their most inspired goals. Galileo leads its industry with superior fraud detection, security, decision-making analytics and regulatory compliance functionality combined with customized, responsive and flexible programs to accelerate the success of all payments companies and solve tomorrow's payments challenges today. We hire energetic and creative employees while providing them the opportunity to excel in their careers and make a difference for our clients. Learn more about us and why we work here at https://www.galileo-ft.com/working-at-galileo.
Galileo is seeking a Technical Business Solutions Architect to serve as a client-facing resource and assist in both pre- and post-sales technical implementations. You’ll serve as liaison between the sales team, internal departments, and our clients to help them get the most value out of the Galileo platform.
- Learn the technical ins and outs of payment processing and become an expert on Galileo’s set of APIs.
- Assist the sales team in communicating technical features of Galileo with prospective clients.
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, and technical leaders evaluating Galileo to understand their needs.
- Help clients architect and build their payment platforms to get the most out of their integration.
- Work with Project Managers as a technical SME over the course of project implementations and continue to help clients follow best-practices and resolve problems.
- Manage internal resources to execute project plans and interface with the client.
- Work closely with internal business and engineering teams to build innovative solutions to address constantly evolving client needs.
- Understanding of system architecture, database structures and web technologies (RESTful APIs).
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field.
- Payments experience is required
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complicated business and system processes.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to explain complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to take initiative in an autonomous work environment and adapt to ambiguity and uncertainty
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs into web applications
- Client-facing experience preferred but not necessary
- Organization and prioritization skills.
To view all of our comprehensive and competitive benefits, visit our Benefits at SoFi page!
Galileo Financial Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
New York applicants: Notice of Employee Rights
Due to insurance coverage issues, we are unable to accommodate remote work from Hawaii or Alaska at this time.
Something looks off?